Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wjpeter

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *Question for Update + Pic 4/21/2018*

Post by wjpeter »

Why? If she would be wearing some patent leather flats and Aiden makes her cum with them?

Post by 001 »

Perhaps she is moved to his team, wears heels and cums with them with the elderly boss lady.
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

I can' tell you how much I love this thread. Are we gonna see any high heel humping in any pointy toe heels?
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

001 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 am Perhaps she is moved to his team, wears heels and cums with them with the elderly boss lady.
I don't think Debbie is too popular here. I was thinking of having Aiden take her to lunch before drugging her drink and having his way with her. I guess she'll just be a minor character. :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

HeelConfiscator wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:31 am I can' tell you how much I love this thread. Are we gonna see any high heel humping in any pointy toe heels?
Thank you for your support. Pointy toe heels are actually my preference but I get so many requests on this thread that it's hard to keep track. I am planning on removing a female character soon and introducing a mature Asian (Malay) or Latina to take her place. This mature character will frequently wear pointy heels and Aiden will have his way with them (while her husband watches).
Saem1907

Post by Saem1907 »

Make a story with pantyhose and pointy heels pls

Post by 001 »

bossman808 wrote: Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:03 pm
001 wrote: Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:17 am Perhaps she is moved to his team, wears heels and cums with them with the elderly boss lady.
I don't think Debbie is too popular here. I was thinking of having Aiden take her to lunch before drugging her drink and having his way with her. I guess she'll just be a minor character. :)
Maybe if she is not popular she could suffer some humiliation at the hands or feet of the heel wearing girls, perhaps she messes up the first month's pay for them in the new jobscand they are all angry on mass and pay her a visit? Maybe he then has to take her to lunch so she does not kick up too much of a fuss about what the team girls did to her with their heels!😁
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Hi everyone! Here is the next update in the Aiden saga. I hope that you all like it. :)
64.jpg
65.jpg
The next day Aiden left work early so that he could meet Leilani at his new apartment and sign the final papers. He found Leilani attractive and wondered if she was married or had a boyfriend. He would try to remember to ask her before she left. Aiden arrived at the apartment building and immediately saw Leilani, who was dressed impeccably in a skirted business suit. Aiden did not have a clear view of her choice of footwear as he approached her. As he got closer he saw that she was wearing gray patent slingback heels that immediately reminded him of Lisa. He would have to remember to call Lisa tonight.
66.jpg
Aiden and Leilani made their way up to the apartment and made small talk with one another. Once inside, Leilani was all business. She slid several documents in front of Aiden for him to sign. Once he had finished, she handed him a set of keys, shook his hand, and made her way back to the elevator. Aiden rushed to stop her. “Excuse me, Leilani.” She turned to face him and caused his heart to race in his chest. “Are you seeing anyone?” Leilani smiled at Aiden and said, “No, I’m single but I make it a rule to never date my clients.” She turned again to leave and Aiden’s mind searched for something to say. “I didn’t mean like a date. I would just like to thank you for all of your hard work.”
67.jpg
Leilani kept walking towards the elevator and said, “My commission on this transaction is thanks enough.” Aiden watched as the elevator doors closed behind her.
68.jpg
He thought about showering and even removed his shirt before grabbing his phone and calling Lisa.
69.jpg
Aiden called Lisa at her office. She sounded happy that he had called her but told him that she had a meeting to attend and couldn’t talk for long. Aiden invited her over for dinner that evening and asked her if she could wear the red slingback pumps that made her legs look so nice. Lisa laughed playfully and promised that she would wear them and that she would be at his house around 8:00. Aiden and Lisa made kissing noises before hanging up the phone. Aiden hurried to his car in the parking garage so that he could grab a few items from his old apartment and buy the ingredients for tonight’s dinner.
71.jpg
Aiden prepared lasagna for two and accompanied it with some red wine. Lisa called Aiden from the lobby and Aiden happily buzzed her up to his apartment.
70.jpg
When Lisa stepped off of the elevator, Aiden couldn’t help smiling from the fact that she had worn the slingbacks like he had asked. Aiden rushed to embrace her and hoped that she didn’t notice his erect penis pressing up against her. Throughout the evening he kept sneaking peeks at her shoes and disappointingly discovered that she had cleaned the cum stains that were on the outside of the left shoe.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

78.jpg
77.jpg
Later on, as they caught up on each other’s lives, Lisa marveled at how far he had come in such a short period of time. The two of them ate lasagna and drank red wine. Lisa enjoyed the meal that Aiden had prepared and told him that she had to get home so that she could get to work early the next day.
75.jpg
“Why don’t you just sleep here?” Aiden asked. “Here? No, I really should get home.” Lisa said. Aiden gently grabbed Lisa’s face and kissed her passionately. He released her, looked her in the eye and said “Lisa, let’s make love.” Lisa initially seemed surprised by his suggestion before smiling at Aiden warmly. Lisa initiated another kiss and slipped her tongue into Aiden’s mouth.
76.jpg
Aiden led her upstairs to the master bedroom and began undressing her. He purposely left her high heels on her feet.
79.jpg
When Lisa went to remove them, Aiden stopped her saying “Please leave them on. You look so sexy wearing them.”
80.jpg
Lisa smiled again before Aiden laid her on the bed and feasted on her clitoris, sending rippling waves of orgasmic pleasure throughout her body.
81.jpg
Lisa eventually begged him to stop and proceeded to return the favor by pleasuring his long phallus with her wet mouth.
82.jpg
Aiden then climbed on top of Lisa and thrusted in and out of her as she wailed in ecstasy. The whole time, Aiden was thinking of ways to ejaculate on those sexy red heels. He thought of pulling out when he was ready, forcefully grabbing a hold of her foot with one hand, while vigorously stroking his cock with the other, before erupting all over her feet and heels. While Aiden liked that idea, he decided that his best course of action would be to simply ask. “Can I cum on your feet?” he asked while probing her tight pussy with his cock. “What?” she asked between moans of pleasure. Aiden thought of not answering her but asked again, “Lisa, can I cum on your feet?” “Mmmm, yessss!” she said. That was all Aiden needed to hear. He switched from gently making love to Lisa to intensely fucking her and listened to her low sexy moans change to fast paced, high pitched yelps.
83.jpg
He quickly pulled out of her and stood over her feet and heels. “Look at me. Watch me Lisa!” he said. Lisa watched Aiden as the first stream of hot semen landed on her shoes. The streams of semen followed in quick rhythm after that and seemed as if they’d never end. When Aiden finished, he looked at Lisa, expecting to see her loving gaze. What he saw was a cold look of anger. “It’s true isn’t it?!” she asked him. Aiden didn’t know what she meant and asked her, “What’s true?” “You have been cumming in shoes around the office! Is that what these stains are in these heels? Is that why you always like seeing me wear them?! Is that how you get your kicks, you sick fuck?” She quickly got dressed and continued her rant. “I never should’ve come over here! I feel like such a fool! You’ve been stringing me along just so that you can cum on my heels! You wanted me to watch you do it! You’re a fucking freak Aiden! Get help, seriously!”
84.jpg
She removed the heels from her feet and threw them at Aiden before storming out.
85.jpg
Aiden chased after her and begged her to hear him out. He admitted that he was attracted to her feet and heels. He also admitted that he had masturbated into her heels when she left her office unlocked. He told her that he only did this because he was infatuated with her. Lisa was too angry to listen and got into the elevator bare foot. For the second time that day, Aiden watched the elevator doors close on a blown opportunity. He thought that his new apartment might be bad luck. Aiden went back into the master bedroom, picked up the slingbacks off of the floor and took a deep whiff of the right one. The smell was intoxicating to him and seemed to make the room spin.
86.jpg
He went back downstairs to grab his cell phone to call Lisa and plead for her forgiveness. The phone rang and rang, then went to voice mail. Aiden left a message, “Lisa, I am really so sorry. Please just call me. I fucked up, I know that. I never came in anyone else’s shoes. I only ever lusted after you! I just would get so turned on by seeing you walking through the office wearing your heels. I loved watching your legs and ass whenever you walked past me. My dick would get hard whenever you would act like a bitch to everyone. When you told Pamela and I about all of the problems that you had going on, I just wanted to hold you. When we started dating, I wanted to love you. I do love you Lisa! Please answer the phone.” The call cut off which was probably a good thing. Aiden had rambled on and told so many lies and half truths that if Lisa were to call him and ask about them, he wouldn’t be able to remember what lies he had told. Aiden didn’t love Lisa, but he did like her a lot. He could see himself being with her long term, should she forgive him. She had every right to be angry. Aiden did cum into her heels and stained them heavily. He had only started dating her so that he could cum on her heels while they were on her feet. Regardless of what the future held for Lisa and Aiden’s relationship, he had reached his initial goal of cumming on those heels while Lisa watched. He had actually exceeded his goal by eating her pussy, getting a blowjob and fucking her. When Aiden looked at it that way, he didn’t feel too bad.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandalfuck10

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork *New Aiden Update 4/26/2018*

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

perfect.....