Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 4:31 am mmm, i' very curious....maby all guys fuck lisa heels, and second lady
We'll see. Hopefully I will be able to provide an update soon... :D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

italianboots wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:13 pm Totally hooked, this is awesome. Great work!
Thank you! I'm glad that you like it. :D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

01.jpg
Aiden had decided to conduct his own investigation. On Friday, he waited once again until everyone had left. He walked around the office floor, checking under all of the desks of the ladies in his office. His plan for the evening did not involve cumming in women’s shoes. His goal was to find more evidence of the phantom shoe cummer’s activities. He continued to make his rounds and stopped at Loretta’s desk. Loretta was a nice middle-aged Filipina woman who occasionally wore nice heels. She mostly wore flats and sandals around the office, which were not really Aiden’s cup of tea. He had played with her shoes on previous occasions, but aside from sniffing, had pretty much left them alone.
02.jpg
Aiden crouched down to get a better look at the five pair of shoes that were neatly placed beside her desk.
03.jpg
There were heavy cum stains on the insoles of four of them.
04.jpg
The fifth pair were a pair of suede wedges with metal accents and a wooden platform. Surprisingly, they were still virgins. Aiden wanted to leave his mark on them and lay his claim to them. He was just about to unbuckle his pants, pick up the right shoe and shove his dick inside, when he heard…
05.jpg
“Hey you! What are you doing down there?” a woman’s voice said cheerfully behind him. Aiden quickly turned and stood to find Lisa standing there smiling.
06.jpg
“Did you forget about going to the movies?” she asked. “No, of course not. I was just wrapping things up here.” Aiden said. “Well let’s go. We don’t want to be late.” Lisa said as they walked towards the door.
07.jpg
As they made their way through the parking garage towards Lisa’s car, Aiden could not stop thinking about the phantom cummer who had laid his claim to Aiden’s turf. “I am the only one who can fuck shoes here!” he thought as he entered the passenger side or Lisa’s luxury SUV. Aiden only liked heels that virgins and decided that he would have to fuck all of the unmolested shoes in the office before his unknown adversary could have the chance to.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

08.jpg
As they drove through the city, Lisa noticed that Aiden was not talking. “Is there something wrong? I mean, we can do this some other time.” “No! I’m sorry, it’s just some problems at work.” Aiden told her. “Is it anything that I can handle for you?” she asked. For a brief moment, Aiden thought of blowing his whole operation and bringing the phantom’s shoe cumming exploits to Lisa’s attention. He even thought of blaming the phantom for cumming on Lisa’s heels, should she figure out that there was actually cum inside of them. That however would most likely ruin his opportunity to cum on those slingbacks while they were on Lisa’s feet. Aiden wisely chose to change the subject.
09.jpg
When they arrived at the movie theater, Aiden bought two tickets to the show and asked Lisa if she would like something to eat or drink. Lisa declined and offered to pay for the movie but Aiden would not allow her to do so. He wanted to treat her well and make her feel special. The thirty bucks that he spent was an investment that would yield great returns. They found their seats and watched the previews. Much to Aiden’s delight, he and Lisa were the only ones in the theater. The show started but Aiden could not focus on the film. The hypnotic scent of her expensive perfume was driving him nuts. He was so horny! He had never been this close to her before and desperately wanted to have his way with her.
010.jpg
Feeling bold, he reached for her hand and when she did not pull away, he held it for a several minutes. Feeling bolder still, he placed her hand on his crotch. She slightly squeezed the bulge in his pants and rubbed it through his clothes. He looked over at her and saw the pleasant smile on her face as she watched the movie. He waited 20 or so minutes and unbuttoned his pants and pulled out his erect penis. Lisa let out an audible gasp as she wrapped her fingers around Aiden’s firm cock. She stroked his cock throughout the remainder of the movie. Aiden desperately searched for things to keep his mind occupied, so that he would not erupt all over himself in the theater.
011.jpg
The movie had finished and as she drove him to his apartment, Aiden expressed his gratitude for having found her, which made Lisa blush. She was glowing like a school girl in love for the first time and hadn’t felt this way since she was a newlywed. When she pulled up to his building, they embraced and shared a passionate kiss and promised to see each other the following day. Aiden asked her to call him on his cell phone as soon as she made it home safely, which made her heart swell. Aiden watched her tail lights fade into the distance and then rushed to the metro station, so he could go back to his office and fuck Loretta shoes.
Aiden entered his office building and went straight to his office floor. He did a quick check for people, went to Loretta’s desk, then walked around the office again to conduct another check. He was finally alone. The security guard on duty, usually made his rounds at the top of each hour. Aiden had about twenty-five minutes before the guard would arrive on his floor.
012.jpg
Aiden grabbed Loretta’s suede wedges and set them on the left side of her desk. He then grabbed the framed photograph of Loretta and her sister and also placed it on the left side of her desk.
013.jpg
He knelt to the floor, unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He pulled out his semi-erect cock, put the right shoe up to his nose, and inhaled the sweet aroma of Loretta’s Filipina feet. He then slid his cock into the open toe of the shoe and fucked it mercilessly, while staring at the picture of Loretta and her sister. All the while, he fantasized about worshipping her mature feet. The thought made him ejaculate instantaneously. He placed everything back in its proper place and did not bother to conceal the mess that he had just made in her heels. Aiden wanted his adversary to take notice.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

mmmmm.........getting more and more horny situation....you are great director......
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:04 pm mmmmm.........getting more and more horny situation....you are great director......
Thanks! :)
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

i'm waiting for next part, can't sleep
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Fri Mar 16, 2018 2:41 pm i'm waiting for next part, can't sleep
Lol! :lol:
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

I am posting a short update because I will be away from my computer and will not be able to update this for a a few days.
01.jpg
Even though his balls were drained, Aiden felt unfulfilled and he waited for the train to arrive to take him home. He wanted to experience something that the phantom cummer would never be able to. He wanted to spray Loretta’s feet with his cum. Aiden knew that this was probably an impossible task and one wrong move could cost him his job and his reputation. More importantly, it could cost him the opportunity to cum all over Lisa’s slingbacks while she wore them. Yet despite all of this, Aiden decided that the benefits far outweighed the risks.
Loretta was married to a man who was prior Navy. They had met while he was stationed in the Philippines. They had been married for almost thirty years and Loretta wasn’t the type of woman who would cheat on her husband; even if it was only a shoe job. Aiden had to find a way to back her into a corner and give her no choice but to do it.
Then it came to him…
Loretta would work late every Tuesday. Not because she had any work to do but because she would steal boxes of printer paper to use at her home. A lot of people knew that she did this but ignored it because she was so well liked throughout the office. Aiden would record her in the act, present her with his evidence, and threaten to tell H.R. about her thievery. Her only way to ensure his silence would be to meet him at a motel wearing a pair of her sexiest heels. If she refused, he would have no choice but to tell H.R. for fear that she would tell people about his proposal. He had to make every effort to ensure that Lisa never found out about this. At least not until he had had his way with her feet.
02.jpg
“Lisa!” he thought as he hastily grabbed his phone from his pocket. The screen displayed that he had 2 missed calls, both of them were from Lisa. Aiden could’ve kicked himself. He had forgotten to take his phone off of silent! He had to come up with a reason as to why he didn’t answer. “I’ll just tell her that I was in the shower.” he thought as the train pulled up.
03.jpg
When he got home, he called Lisa and smoothed things over. She was very understanding. She was nothing at all like the evil cunt who relished in making his life (and the lives of everyone else) miserable. Aiden could get used to having Lisa around. Especially if she allowed him to indulge in his fetish. That night, Aiden plotted on how to ensnare Loretta and determined that he would need a vehicle in order to hide inside and video her while she loaded the paper into her car. He checked various rental companies online and found one that was close to his apartment. He reserved an inconspicuous sedan for his project and would pick it up Monday evening.
04.jpg
Monday evening Aiden picked up the gray Mazda from the rental company. The next day, he rode the train to work and left the car at his apartment. After work he picked the car up and returned to work in it to wait in the parking garage to gather the evidence on Loretta. Hours had passed and just as Aiden was about to accept his failure and return home for the night, out came Loretta. As predicted, she was holding a box of printer paper.
05.jpg
Aiden quickly grabbed his cellular phone and almost dropped it while trying to find the video recording app. He watched her as she walked to her car, taking note of the strappy wedge mules that were on her feet. He wished that he could hear the sounds of the shoes slapping against her feet. The thought caused him to become aroused. He wasn’t attracted to older women, but at that moment, he wanted to fuck Loretta. “I wonder how far she will go to keep her job?” he thought as he imagined himself between her thighs.
06.jpg
Loretta loaded the box into the trunk of her car, got into the driver’s seat, and drove out of the garage. Aiden watched her the entire time and then anxiously watched the video. He thought about jerking off while zooming in on Loretta’s feet but he wanted to save his cum, so that he could blow a massive load on her feet when the opportunity presented itself.
7.jpg
“I’ve got you now Loretta. Those feet will soon be mine.” he said under his breath. He wondered what the phantom shoe cummer would think of Aiden spraying the feet of Loretta. He wished that he could let him know after the deed was done. He decided that once he uncovered the phantom’s true identity, he would inform him of every detail of his foot cumming exploits.
Constant

Post by Constant »

amazing as always!! do get to a shoe summing scene soon!! =DD and get the model to put it on!!