Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bossman808

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by bossman808 »

Saem1907 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 2:59 pm Very nice bossman. U are an hero. Do u have some artwork with pantyhose or sth like that.
Thank you my friend! I don't have any pantyhose art as of right now. I will have to make some soon. :)
Saem1907

Post by Saem1907 »

Do u have any other artworks about guys u cum in soo nice heels from a secretary . Ur work is so amazin
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

I absolutely love these heels:

It's very rare to find oxford heel shoe fetish videos or pictures. Do you have any artwork with these heels in? It would be great if Pamela was the model wearing them. Preferably with a bukkake on the shoes as she wears them? Do you ever consider custom requests?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

outlawz3k wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:22 pm I absolutely love these heels:

It's very rare to find oxford heel shoe fetish videos or pictures. Do you have any artwork with these heels in? It would be great if Pamela was the model wearing them. Preferably with a bukkake on the shoes as she wears them? Do you ever consider custom requests?
Thank you for the comment. I do not currently have any artwork with these heels. Unfortunately, these particular heels were designed for another figure and will not fir Pamela. I do have some similar heels that will fit Pamela, but the toe is not as pointed. I do consider requests and I try to complete as many as I can. It just takes a long time due to my busy schedule. I'll try to come up with something involving Pamela, but she will probably be against a generic back drop instead of a full scene. This way it won't take very long to complete. If you have something else that you'd like to see, please let me know. I am always looking for new ways to challenge myself.
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Saem1907 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:09 pm Do u have any other artworks about guys u cum in soo nice heels from a secretary . Ur work is so amazin

Thank you! Here is something that I did a while back. I was still trying to perfect the cum textures, so I never uploaded it anywhere...
!Promo Image 33.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
cdnslippers

Post by cdnslippers »

I love your work that you have done here, and the stories that you've made to go along with it. But really your artwork is amazing. Keep going when you can :)
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

cdnslippers wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:00 pm I love your work that you have done here, and the stories that you've made to go along with it. But really your artwork is amazing. Keep going when you can :)
Thank you so much! I'll keep going. :D
piesitosex

Post by piesitosex »

amazing!
piesitosex

Post by piesitosex »

amazing! totally amazing

wow
bossman808