Shoe Cumming Artwork *Short Comic 1/11/2023*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adversary

Re: Shoe Cumming Artwork

Post by Adversary »

Keep it up bro
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Adversary wrote: Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:47 pm Keep it up bro
I sure will. Thank you for the support! :D
pennybloom

Post by pennybloom »

This is amazing. I love it!!!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

pennybloom wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:44 am This is amazing. I love it!!!
Thank you.
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

You are artist........big A......
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

Sandalfuck10 wrote: Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:04 am You are artist........big A......
Thank you very much! :D
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

As promised, here is the latest update of Aiden's adventures. Thanks for viewing!
28.jpg
Aiden extended the rental car reservation for a few more days. When he presented his proposal for a motel rendezvous with Loretta, he didn’t want to be burdened with public transportation, should she accept. On Tuesday morning, Aiden entered his office as if he owned the place. He strutted straight to Loretta’s desk and said, “Hey, do you have a minute? We need to talk.” “I always have time for you Aiden, what is it?” she asked cheerfully.
18.jpg
19.jpg
Aiden looked around the room to make sure that no one was watching, pulled his cell phone out of his pocket, and showed her the video. Loretta covered her face in shame. Aiden took full advantage of this opportunity and slyly said, “I know that you expect to retire in two years. Do you think that you would be allowed to do so if I showed this video to H.R.?” Loretta slowly shook her head. Aiden continued, “I don’t want H.R. to find out about this, but I fear that they may have to. Unless…”
20.jpg
“Unless what?” Loretta asked nervously. “Unless you call in sick tomorrow and meet me at the Blue Moon Inn, that’s located off of the expressway. Be there at 8:00am on the dot. Ask the receptionist for my room number.” Aiden said with confidence.
21.jpg
Loretta angrily waved her hands in the air and hissed, “I am a married woman! I am not going to some motel with you like some whore!” Aiden was able to keep his cool even though suspected that he may have just blown his chance. He stayed firm and said “Wear the sexiest pair of heels that you have. If you don’t have any, buy a pair. Either that or prepare to clean out your desk.” Aiden walked away from Loretta and went to his desk to work. Throughout the day he repeatedly saw her staring at him out of the corner of his eye. He didn’t know if that was a good sign or not, but after work he headed to the Blue Moon Inn to book a room.
22.jpg
Aiden arrived at the Blue Moon Inn shortly after 6pm, he stepped into the lobby, went to the reception desk, and was greeted by a young heavy set black woman. Aiden had always had an attraction to black women, but had never had the opportunity, nor the courage to become involved with one. He loved it when the black women he worked with wore open backed shoes. There was something about watching their creamy colored heels slapping against the shoes that drove him crazy. He vowed that after his episode with Loretta, he would try his luck with this black woman. Aiden paid the woman for a room for the next two nights, made small talk, and flirted with her. He then headed to his newly rented room to make preparations for the following morning. He still wasn’t 100% sure that Loretta would show up but he wanted to be prepared in case she did. He also entertained the possibility of her showing up with her husband to beat him up. Aiden wasn’t much of a fighter and was willing to take extreme measures to avoid violence of any kind.
23.jpg
Aiden entered his room and was immediately disappointed. It was a real shit hole. It didn’t even have a television. He knew that he should’ve expected much for $50. Aiden went into the bathroom to shower, after he was finished, he climbed into bed naked and fell asleep.
The next morning, he phoned Lisa to tell her that he was feeling ill and would not be able to make into work. “Oh no!” Lisa said. “There must be something going around. Loretta called in sick too!” Aiden’s heart leapt in his chest. “Well, I hope you feel better. I’ll call you when I get home.” Lisa said before hanging up. Could Loretta be on her way to see him? Aiden ran to the bathroom to brush his teeth. He wanted to shower again but was afraid that he didn’t have enough time to do so. He thought about getting dressed, but decided to stay nude, so that there would be no confusion as to what was expected. He paced around the room for what seemed like hours, when finally, there was a knock on the door.
24.jpg
Aiden raced to the door to look through the peephole. On the other side of the door Loretta stood alone. Aiden quickly opened the door, ushered her in, and closed the door behind her.
25.jpg
She stood in the room looking at him with a shocked look on her face. “Please Aiden, don’t do this. I have kids that are older than you. I’ve been married longer than you’ve been alive. Please, let’s just forget about this.” she pleaded. Aiden was unmoved, he looked at the bright orange suede peep toe heels that she wore and said, “Take off your clothes.” Loretta began to cry, which made Aiden feel terrible. “Don’t cry.” he told her. “I just want to cum on your feet and heels.” She looked at him suspiciously as she continued to disrobe.
26.jpg
Aiden told her to sit on the bed. He removed her shoes and began to suck her toes as she looked at him in disbelief. Aiden’s cock stiffened and he replaced her suede heels back on her feet. He rubbed his cock all over her shoes and across the top of her feet. He was turned on by the idea of Loretta watching him as he used her feet. Knowing that she didn’t want this to happen turned him on even more. “Lay on your side.” he told her as he laid down behind her.
10.jpg
He put her legs and feet together and slid his cock between her orange suede heels and fucked them for as long as he could endure.
9.jpg
He was just about to plant his permanent mark on them when the sound of her sobbing caused his cock to become limp. “Stop crying!” he told her. “We’re not even fucking!”

To be continued...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
outlawz3k

Post by outlawz3k »

bossman808 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:42 pm
outlawz3k wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:22 pm I absolutely love these heels:

It's very rare to find oxford heel shoe fetish videos or pictures. Do you have any artwork with these heels in? It would be great if Pamela was the model wearing them. Preferably with a bukkake on the shoes as she wears them? Do you ever consider custom requests?
Thank you for the comment. I do not currently have any artwork with these heels. Unfortunately, these particular heels were designed for another figure and will not fir Pamela. I do have some similar heels that will fit Pamela, but the toe is not as pointed. I do consider requests and I try to complete as many as I can. It just takes a long time due to my busy schedule. I'll try to come up with something involving Pamela, but she will probably be against a generic back drop instead of a full scene. This way it won't take very long to complete. If you have something else that you'd like to see, please let me know. I am always looking for new ways to challenge myself.
That would be awesome! If you could have her doing the splits with a few guys having fun with her shoes that would be amazing!
bossman808

Post by bossman808 »

outlawz3k wrote: Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:06 pm
bossman808 wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:42 pm
outlawz3k wrote: Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:22 pm I absolutely love these heels:

It's very rare to find oxford heel shoe fetish videos or pictures. Do you have any artwork with these heels in? It would be great if Pamela was the model wearing them. Preferably with a bukkake on the shoes as she wears them? Do you ever consider custom requests?
Thank you for the comment. I do not currently have any artwork with these heels. Unfortunately, these particular heels were designed for another figure and will not fir Pamela. I do have some similar heels that will fit Pamela, but the toe is not as pointed. I do consider requests and I try to complete as many as I can. It just takes a long time due to my busy schedule. I'll try to come up with something involving Pamela, but she will probably be against a generic back drop instead of a full scene. This way it won't take very long to complete. If you have something else that you'd like to see, please let me know. I am always looking for new ways to challenge myself.
That would be awesome! If you could have her doing the splits with a few guys having fun with her shoes that would be amazing!
I'll see what I can do. :)
Sandalfuck10

Post by Sandalfuck10 »

superb