Remembering some favorites (of my mom)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Thor Cockhammer

Re: Remembering some favorites

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Here is yet another pair of sandals my mom used to wear often, these gold 'Callisto' sandals - I fucked them a number of times, but I preferred the ones posted above and so probably only did them about a dozen or so times. This is the only picture I could find of them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoespermer1

Re: Remembering some favorites (of my mom)

Post by shoespermer1 »

more please
MadAboutShoes(2)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

All these sandals are sooooo fuckable. I also love reading your comments under the pics. I also really like that you show different views of her shoes. I especially like the pics showing the outsoles or bottoms. I'm not sure why but I really get off on scuffed up soles.
Thor Cockhammer

Thanks for the comment MadAbout. Yes, there is something about scuffed soles that gets me so horny too. I think because it just proves how much they liked to wear the shoes, and thinking of all the places they walked and things they stepped on.
shoes~forever23

Post by shoes~forever23 »

Hey she got any boots love to see you cum on them i tried my moms shoes way way back didnt feel right but used to wank over my bros wifes sshoes snd did my aunties ounce
Pink Value

Post by Pink Value »

One time during my old high school days when my friends would smoke pot or cigarettes I would stay at my buds house. I was 16 at the time and literally had a crush on his sister who was 12 at the time. I waited till his other friend and him to sleep in the basement so I could sneak up stairs to his sisters uggs. Then I proceeded to dry hump her tiny Ugg’s in the living room cause I had the whole floor to myself while smiling and licking her other shoe. I heard her mama use to bathroom a few times, I just prayed she wouldn’t come down stairs and catch me with my underwear down and pre cum’d dick in her daughter footwear because I was sidetracked whorshiping her footwear for nearly 90 minutes. I finally let my wet load inside her left sole on her ugg. All could she complain about during breakfast was “Did someone leave my boots out in the rain.” While my semen soaked into her innocence feet. This girl is now my long time girlfriend and just recently gave me a long soft foot job before writing this paragraph. She’s now pregnant and is willing to start a family with me even tho her brothers disallowed our marriage. I feel good knowing I got the women I love pregnant while not letting her brothers get in the way.
Pink Value

Post by Pink Value »

One time during my old high school days when my friends would smoke pot or cigarettes I would stay at my buds house. I was 16 at the time and literally had a crush on his sister who was 12 at the time. I waited till his other friend and him to sleep in the basement so I could sneak up stairs to his sisters uggs. Then I proceeded to dry hump her tiny Ugg’s in the living room cause I had the whole floor to myself while smiling and licking her other shoe. I heard her mama use to bathroom a few times, I just prayed she wouldn’t come down stairs and catch me with my underwear down and pre cum’d dick in her daughter footwear because I was sidetracked whorshiping her footwear for nearly 90 minutes. I finally let my wet load inside her left sole on her ugg. All could she complain about during breakfast was “Did someone leave my boots out in the rain.” While my semen soaked into her innocence feet. This girl is now my long time girlfriend and just recently gave me a long soft foot job before writing this paragraph. She’s now pregnant and is willing to start a family with me even tho her brothers disallowed our marriage. I feel good knowing I got the women I love pregnant while not letting her brothers get in the way.
wangyishaa

Post by wangyishaa »

Amazing, it was so lucky and so wise of you to record the pictures! Please keep updating! Just wandering if you have images of heels with your load on it.
Thor Cockhammer

I know I have more, however unfortunately I don't have nearly all of them. I will try to find pics of some identical or very similar ones however and try to post. Most were simply in the days before digital cameras.
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

Pink Value wrote: Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:36 am One time during my old high school days when my friends would smoke pot or cigarettes I would stay at my buds house. I was 16 at the time and literally had a crush on his sister who was 12 at the time. I waited till his other friend and him to sleep in the basement so I could sneak up stairs to his sisters uggs. Then I proceeded to dry hump her tiny Ugg’s in the living room cause I had the whole floor to myself while smiling and licking her other shoe. I heard her mama use to bathroom a few times, I just prayed she wouldn’t come down stairs and catch me with my underwear down and pre cum’d dick in her daughter footwear because I was sidetracked whorshiping her footwear for nearly 90 minutes. I finally let my wet load inside her left sole on her ugg. All could she complain about during breakfast was “Did someone leave my boots out in the rain.” While my semen soaked into her innocence feet. This girl is now my long time girlfriend and just recently gave me a long soft foot job before writing this paragraph. She’s now pregnant and is willing to start a family with me even tho her brothers disallowed our marriage. I feel good knowing I got the women I love pregnant while not letting her brothers get in the way.
Great story. Your girlfriend have clogs, mules, summer leather slides or Birkenstock? :twisted: