First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sells her signed heels on Ebay, Smash or pass?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

daughtersfeet

First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sells her signed heels on Ebay, Smash or pass?

Post by daughtersfeet »

There is nothing I love more than cumming in a bitchy woman in powers heels. Might it be a mother, aunty, teacher, or in this case one of the most powerful woman the first minister of Scotland.

I would love to get my hands on these signed heels, and cum all over them. This powerful little high heel whore is just begging for people like us to buy her well worn heels off Ebay and make a example of them.

They are a size five Miss KG heels and are made of suede!! Just imagine the mess you could make of them!

Would you cum all over her slutty heels or pass?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sells her signed heels on Ebay, Smash or pass?

Post by sandalfan1 »

That's quite a bit of money. I would say its up to you on how bad you want them. It does look like fun though.
degradeherheels

Re: First Minister Nicola Sturgeon sells her signed heels on Ebay, Smash or pass?

Post by degradeherheels »

I'm up for this. Why do we not all chip in? We could post the heels to each other, and make a video of us all showing were she had signed the heels, then coming inside them. After we have all made a video coming in them, we could join the video together in to a clip, and make it public on twitter, youtube and facebook. I bet it could even be in the news? lol. I will pay for half. Anyone else want to chip in?
bimbodaughter

Post by bimbodaughter »

I actually work at Bute House in Edinburgh, so I see her a lot. She does not wear the heels when she is out and about her office, but changes in to a pair of black flats. I've always wanted to cum in her shoes too, but imagine getting caught! She has hot bare feet by the way. I would definitely not say no.
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

so this auction is gone or we talking about a different eggman
https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/theeggman
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

Notcustard

Post by Notcustard »

The ebay listing is over a year old was early 2017 this happened
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

I want her black high heels top sniff & fuck & cum