H

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

feetishZA

Re: My Neighbour Tabi (Years Of Cumming)

Post by feetishZA »

Dude. You need to text her soon. Ask if she minds if you share some of the pics. Cos you know of shoe forums where ppl would enjoy this. See where the conversation goes. Or call her or go to her one day. And say. Hey can i talk to you? I found some pics of you. I want you to know its cool with me but she should make sure she deletes from social media accounts and stuff for her own sanity but the secret is safe with you and see what she says.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

love1234mark wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:45 pm Oh my. I found this message on her iPad. Hey jess, how are you? Quick question, how do you clean suede shoes? I am selling some of my old shoes and have notice some of them have some strange stains on them. Her friend then said have you got any pics and this is what she sent!
WOWOWOWOWOW. THIS POST. Basically you break into house, cum every single pair of her slutty heels you could possibly find, leaves cum on her slutty pink suede sandals to dry, she eventually notices the stains but has no fucking clue it's cum, takes photos of her unknowingly cummed heels, asks girlfriend for advice (who also has no clue it's cum), presumably sells on the sandals to another unwitting hot girl, sells you her iPad which contains her own photos of her heels that you cummed on, you find the photos alongside her other selfies that are considerably NSFW. Epic on so many levels.

This thread is increasing in hotness by the day, so so much potential contender for thread of the year along the ranks of Workspace Escapades, Slutty Stepsister, or the guy who is fucking his dead sister-in-law's very expensive heels... but this post is just out of this world.
love1234mark

Post by love1234mark »

H
Last edited by love1234mark on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShoePollution

Post by ShoePollution »

Dude, I must've bought an iPad off the same neighbor! What are the odds?!? I dunno why you cropped her photo though... her face is really pretty!
neighbor.jpg

I love the shoes she's wearing here... you ever get a hold of those?
neighbor2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
paceyexoh

Post by paceyexoh »

Following!
love1234mark

Post by love1234mark »

S
Last edited by love1234mark on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 am, edited 3 times in total.
love1234mark

Post by love1234mark »

M
Last edited by love1234mark on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
love1234mark

Post by love1234mark »

M
Last edited by love1234mark on Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.
haihappen98

Post by haihappen98 »

what a hot fukkin girl!
floplove

Post by floplove »

file.jpg
Well here's round two of me blasting one out to her feet pic!! Her toes look perfect and her nails done just right made me cum again as she did barefoot with the purple polish!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.