Revisiting Old Pleasures

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Retifist

Revisiting Old Pleasures

Post by Retifist »

For several years, a secretary in our office has kept a pair of black Aldo toe cleavage pumps under her desk and wears them only rarely during the warm weather months. Since they are always available, I have used them as a "cum dump" periodically when the urge strikes and have posted my handiwork here in the past. This past summer, she hardly wore them, preferring instead a pair of wedge sandals.
LT_WEDGE_2015.jpg
However, one day she appeared in my office and I nearly gasped as she was wearing those Aldos with their magnificent toe cleavage.
LTAldo_Aug 2017_TC.JPG
Needless to say, the only thing I could do was wait until evening after she left and gave those freshly-removed pumps with their exciting toe prints a full dose of my affection.
LTAldo_Aug 2017_Precum.JPG
LTALDO_AUG 2017_CUM.JPG
I was quite satisfied with my good fortune and could not believe I would get an entirely new thrilling opportunity for more shoe love the following day. A pretty young lady in another office wore sexy flats in the office every day and I had taken full advantage of her habit of leaving them beneath her desk. Now she appeared in a pair of black flats that I had never seen, so I made my way to her desk that evening and found a nicely-worn pair of Cole-Haan flats crying for my attention.
Cyto_Aug 2017_01.JPG
They had fantastic wear and prints and a delightful aroma of leather and foot scent.
Cyto_Aug 2017_02.JPG
They were quite exciting and I quickly found pleasure.
Cyto_Aug 2017_03.JPG
Since last fall, there hasn't been much action with regard to the lady with the flats. Also, my assistant with the Aldos has taken to wearing boots for the cold weather but the pumps are still under her desk and are available for my pleasure when I want them. A week or so ago I fell victim to temptation, retrieved them from beneath her desk, and gave them another dose of my affection to chase away the winter blues.
LTAldo_Jan 2018 - Copy.jpg
I am very grateful for my good fortune in having these sexy pumps available anytime I feel the urge to make love to a woman's shoe. There are other attractive women in my environs but, to my dismay, they are not in the habit of leaving their footwear in the office. One is a gorgeous blonde who favors Tory Burch and Michael Kors flats on her bare feet and here is a sample of what she teases me with regularly and that I am someday hoping to find for my pleasure.
IMG_20160429_131300.jpg
IMG_20160812_110506.JPG
KB_715_1.JPG
Here are the tempting delights from other women whose footwear I have in my sights.
KER_17JUL15.JPG
IMG_20160811_150636.JPG
Wish me luck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sh03s

Re: Revisiting Old Pleasures

Post by sh03s »

Stinkysandalman

Post by Stinkysandalman »

Nice job man. Is it possible to get your hands on those hot wedges
supercheap454

Post by supercheap454 »

Amazing aldos!!! But... you MUST leave your loads in there!!!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

goodness.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Her toe cleavage is hot and so is the first pair of sandals you posted. Those are amazing!
floplove

Post by floplove »

Wishing you luck in your future endeavours with the hot footwear of your office ladies. Thanks for the posts!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

I hope you have chance to enjoy the black ALDO heels again. So hot.
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »

Those Aldo pumps are hot as fuck. Post some pics of the wedges too if you can
Mukyuu

Post by Mukyuu »

Thanks for the update. Do you happen to have any of the pictures from your previous thread still? The images in that one seem to have disappeared.