Locker Room Encounters

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

juanbarrera17

Locker Room Encounters

Post by juanbarrera17 »

Hey everyone, just wanted to open up a new topic, I shared this story before the forums were rolled back a while ago. But does anyone have any stories of the first shoe/anytime they've smelt some or almost got caught in the process of doing so? I'll start off with mine.

In gym class, there were only 3 girls in our class. The pro to this is that I would only have to worry about 3 girls and not a huge group, the con was that there were less shoes to smell. There's one girl which never showed up, one which would dress into gym clothes but wear the same shoes she'd wear during the day, but then, the last one who would dress out and have 2 different pairs of shoes, one she's been in all day (I had 7th period gym) and one for specifically gym. As I started noticing this, I developed a risky, but good idea. One day, the same thing happened with one girl not showing up, the other with the same shoes, then the one who would bring 2 pairs. I made sure the 2 girls were out of the locker room already. As soon as our coach called for us to go outside, I told him I needed to go get my glasses from my locker. He said okay, and I went to "go get them." As soon as I could see that no one was around and that the only thing I heard were the buzzing lights and AC unit, I rushed into the girls locker room. But, I went in looking down on my phone pretending I was playing on it just in case someone was in there and I could pull the "I was on my phone not paying attention, sorry" excuse. Once I got in, I was hit with perfume. Thankfully, no one was in there. I went around every aisle to see where her shoes were. To my luck, there were also many stray socks lying around, none really had a smell except for 1 silk sock, it smelt mostly like perfume and a very light scent of sweat. I put it in my pocket and kept walking around to see if I could find her shoes, and sure enough, they were there, sitting on her jeans and undershirt. They were Sperry's that she wore with no show socks. My heart started racing and I looked around the room to check again if anyone was around. Once I was in the clear, I reached down and grabbed one shoe, inside each were a sock. They were both soaked with sweat from her walking around all day in them. The sole of the socks didn't have much smell, just a faint sweat smell again. But the toe part of them smelt amazing, a combination of sweat, perfume, and the fabric. I licked and tasted each and grabbed a salty sweat taste. I was rock hard now. I then grabbed the shoe and observed it first. Super worn in and had very visible toe prints. I smelt them and they had a stale and strong sweat smell to it. I couldn't believe I was doing this. I tasted the sole part of the inside of her shoe, and it tasted so damn great, I would've never thought the salty taste could be so good. I started taking pictures and videos (my phone got stolen so I can't share them anymore :/) and then I decided to do something really risky. I put a shoe to my crotch, took out my dick, and started to fuck it. I was too scared to cum inside it, so I stopped halfway. I was still paranoid at the fact that someone would catch me. As I was finishing up, me being the curious perv I am, started looking through her stuff. I was so shocked to find that apparently she also changes her panties too! I was frozen for a second, but I did what every other perv would do. I lifted them up to my face and took a big whiff, and the smell, was indescribable. It smelt so fucking good, like a clean pussy and some perfume. The taste was basically the same. I rubbed my dick against it, still scared to cum into any of her things, so I decided to cum in one of the socks lying around on the ground instead. I put her things back exactly to what they were before, and tried to make my way out of the locker room. I was still scared as hell because what if someone came into the gym and saw me, a guy, walking out of the girls locker room? On top of that, the ladies locker room door makes hella noise and squeaking when you open it. But I took a chance and I left, thankfully, no one being around. My heart was still pounding, and I looked at my phone to see the time. 3 minutes until when we would usually come back inside, I made it out just in time. I stood inside the guys shower room so no one would see me and ask where I was the entire time. It seems like my coach forgot about me because he never said anything to me and the other times I'd do this. Thankfully, no one suspected anything either. I was only able to do this kind of thing for another 6 times, until the gym was used for testing and we had to meet up on the basketball courts and not have to worry about dressing out. It was a bummer, but at least I got to experience it. Well, that's my story. Anyone have a similar or different story they'd like to share? I have more of others share.
finfan1

Re: Locker Room Encounters

Post by finfan1 »

That's a really great story. Awesome experience! Thanks for sharing. Unfortunately I never had the balls to do that as there was always people in the halls and there was pretty much no way for a guy to go into the girl's locker rooms without getting caught and getting into serious trouble.

Was it hot seeing the girl wearing the shoes you sniffed and knowing how stinky they were?
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

That's pretty hot. Can you tell us about the 6 other sessions in detail, please? :)
floplove

Post by floplove »

Great story. Been there too but not quite as risky or intense. When ive done anything like that I always had a visual line of site of anybody that could come and bust me.
Ive taken plenty of good whiffs and licks even with the girls and women close by.
randy5701

Post by randy5701 »

I've worked at a school as a custodian.cleaning the girls locker rooms was great! I would find shoes,socks,panties,and pantyhose all the time.I loved finding pantyhose in the trash especially.always scented well.they usually came home with me.sometimes I'd find a nice sweaty pair of flats,or sneakers too.this was after hours
floplove

Post by floplove »

Thats awesome ,randy5701,especially if that was your job!
Nobody has the idea of a sneaky perv there. lol just doin' yer job!
peedealer

Post by peedealer »

Amazing stuff
Here to feed my addiction! :P~~
TypOG

Post by TypOG »

Anyone Had good Storys?
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

ich hätte ein paar ,,fast erwischt,, storys

Story Nummer 1 handelt von der Umkleidekabine unserer Frauenfußballmannschaft. Und Nummer 2 noch aus meiner Schulzeit😁

ich liebe es, wenn ich die Frauen persönlich kenne, das gibt mir den Kick.

In der Jugendmannschaft hatten wir in einem Jahr fast parallel zum Mädelsteam Training und sobald alle Mädels auf dem Platz standen bin ich auf die ,,toilette,, oder musste ,,früher nach Hause ". Dabei habe ich mich in die Mädelskabine geschlichen. Ich habe es geliebt. So viele smelly shoes. Besonders Stiefel gefallen mir. Aber grundsätzlich gilt, ,,Hauptsache Geruch". Ich habe an den Schuhen gerochen, geleckt und speziell ein Girl hatte perfekte Fickschuhe, die habe ich dann gefickt. Irgendwann hatte ich meine Favoritinnen und kannte ihre Düfte und konnte mich bei Ihnen meist auf einen ,,gut getragen "Duft verlassen
Leider habe ich es wohl übertrieben, oder die Schuhe zu sehr verstellt, KA. Auf jeden Fall wurde mir eine Kamera zum Verhängnis,die extra wegen den ungewöhnlichen Aktivitäten in der Kabine aufgestellt wurde. Es war das unangenehmste Gespräch meines Lebens. Zum Glück hat der Trainer meines und des Frauenteams Gnade walten lassen und es als jugendliche sexuelle Verwirrtheit/Ausprobierphase abgetan.
Danach war natürlich Schluss damit.

Aktuell spiele ich in der Herrenmannschaft und hatte das ,,Glück "verletzt zu sein und während eines Fußballspiels meiner Mannschaft, das ich auf der Tribüne verfolgte, habe ich bemerkt, dass das Frauenteam auf einem anderen Nebenplatz trainierte. Die Toiletten sind im selben Gebäude, wie die Umkleidekabinen , daher war es nicht schwer ,ohne großes Auffallen in die Kabinen zu gelangen. Ich konnte einfach nicht wiederstehen. Ich habe es so sehr genossen. Als das Training der Frauen vorbei war konnte ich von der Tribüne unauffällig beobachten, welche Frauen, welche Schuhe trugen. Es war so geil zu sehen , dass eines meiner dufttechnisch liebsten Schuhpaare der hübschesten Spielerin gehörten. Ich stehe zwar mehr auf Absatzschuhe,aber wenn der Geruch in Sneakern unglaublich geil ist mache ich auch Ausnahmen.