How long do you guys wait and control your jerking?

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

CougarHeels

How long do you guys wait and control your jerking?

Post by CougarHeels »

i have not been cumming in 2 weeks maybe i can control now.
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
sandalfan1

Re: How long do you guys wait and control your jerking?

Post by sandalfan1 »

It depends on if I have a special project or if I am just doing it for the enjoyment. Usually every day.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

good question. Trying to get mine under control to maximize load size.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Since I learned about edging, I try to stop just before I cum. It varies, but I try to wait for five minute for my penis to become flaccid. Then, edging begins again. I try to go through five edgings before I finally cum. From my experiences, since I edge before I finally want to cum, these edgings will build up precum & semen. So, on my last go, it has been my experience thast the cum load would truly be a load.
jasonxjason25

Post by jasonxjason25 »

Cool. I am going to try that
billie900

Post by billie900 »

ninewestfan wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:35 am Since I learned about edging, I try to stop just before I cum. It varies, but I try to wait for five minute for my penis to become flaccid. Then, edging begins again. I try to go through five edgings before I finally cum. From my experiences, since I edge before I finally want to cum, these edgings will build up precum & semen. So, on my last go, it has been my experience thast the cum load would truly be a load.
yes i luv to edge too , can keep a hard on going for hrs with edging and the final load is so much more intense
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

sandalfan1 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:44 am It depends on if I have a special project or if I am just doing it for the enjoyment. Usually every day.
I been controliing mine for a month , im trying if i can do it
when you fuck a cougar or someones wife and her shoes , there is no going back :roll:
floplove

Post by floplove »

Edging has been the way for me too.
Sometimes I bring myself so close and even get disinterested in complete ejaculation...only to come back to it later and eventually finish the job.
CougarHeels

Post by CougarHeels »

its been nearing the end of the month, ive been jerking to my ex but i can control it now , you know i sometimes cant control because shes a fucking hot Chubby beautiful Filipina, but i learned to control it. this time i will do it my goal is to not cum in two months