Played with wife's shoes again

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mflorest3

Re: Played with wife's shoes again

Post by mflorest3 »

deckelsmouk wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:11 am As promised the pics with the older Geox ... There will be some more hot pics :D I'll see for the sneakers and others next
Wie versprochen hier einige Fotos mit den älteren Geox .. Da werden noch ein paar scharfe Fotos folgen :D . Ich werde mich jetzt um die Sneakers und andere kümmern
Voici comme promis les photos avec ses anciennes Geox ... Il y aura encore des photos plus bondantesk-IMG_5096.JPGk-IMG_5097.JPGk-IMG_5098.JPGk-IMG_5099.JPG:D . Je vais voir pour les sneakers et autres
Mmmmmmmm hot pics!! Have you ever cum while she wearing them and your cock going in thru the front like that?
BusinessHeels

Post by BusinessHeels »

deckelsmouk wrote: Tue Mar 30, 2021 12:11 am As promised the pics with the older Geox ... There will be some more hot pics :D I'll see for the sneakers and others next
Wie versprochen hier einige Fotos mit den älteren Geox .. Da werden noch ein paar scharfe Fotos folgen :D . Ich werde mich jetzt um die Sneakers und andere kümmern
Voici comme promis les photos avec ses anciennes Geox ... Il y aura encore des photos plus bondantesk-IMG_5096.JPGk-IMG_5097.JPGk-IMG_5098.JPGk-IMG_5099.JPG:D . Je vais voir pour les sneakers et autres
Wow, her feet and arch look so good in those heels! I can’t wait to see you unload on them and hopefully we can see her wearing them with the cum. Would love to see her barefoot in them too if possible. Thanks for sharing!!
scratchxj

Post by scratchxj »

wonderful thread, thanks so much for sharing !!
I am enjoying it a lot, specially the pics with boots ;)
Thanks and regards, pls keep on uploading!
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

GEOX is not that horny brand for heels, but they are soo hot and you know, how to use them
Love wifes heels

Post by Love wifes heels »

Love the first pic with her foot our her shoe and you can see all the sweat stained inside her shoe. so hot and erotic. Thanks.
deckelsmouk

Post by deckelsmouk »

So her is the final cum shot over the Geox. Enjoy.
Hier die Ladung über die Geox. Hoffe es gefällt
Voici une bonne dose de giccle sur ses Geox. J'espère que ça plait
k-IMG_5123.JPG
k-IMG_5125.JPG
k-IMG_5126.JPG
k-IMG_5127.JPG
k-IMG_5128.JPG
k-IMG_5129.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
stiefeltraeger

Post by stiefeltraeger »

es ist richtig geil und bei den Beinen und den Heels dran, kann mann nur noch draufspritzen
legs and heels to fuck and jerk on, beautiful pussy
nerioo

Post by nerioo »

woww very sexy wife with heels and fablous pics :*
MracShoe

Post by MracShoe »

hot! pls cream her sweet pussy while she is wearing the new snake leather heels...
mflorest3

Post by mflorest3 »

Mmmmm very hot pics!!!! As soon as I get a chance I'm planning to jackoff to these!
Thanks!:)