Fucking my clients latina wedges

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

dynamo757

Fucking my clients latina wedges

Post by dynamo757 »

Its been a long time since my last post, as some of you know me i do carpet cleaning so i get to fuck a lot of shoes, I always take videos but i decide to post some pics for you, i took some screenshots from my video so sorry for the poor quality but ill be posting more often, let me know what you guys think.
So i found this wedges in one of the rooms and i think they are so hot, the owner was in livingroom right next to it so it was even hoter to fuck her shoew and fill them with my hot cum.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Re: Fucking my clients latina wedges

Post by wifey-heels »

It’s mils-heels from xhamster. Love all of your posts. I’ve been waiting for pictures! Love the circumstances that involve your adventures!
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Wow amazing! Can't believe she was chilling in the next room lol
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I used to do carpet cleaning and I can't tell you how many times I was able to blast a pair of shoes. I even did a pair of flip flops in the bathroom that she was wearing a few minutes before while she was working in her office a few feet away. That felt amazing.