Site for buying used heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

proshoe

Site for buying used heels

Post by proshoe »

Hi have any of you guys used a site called VINTED it’s on the App Store and you can buy all sorts of high heels etc all sizes and makes from girls whos pic is on most of them the best bit is u pay on the site and add post or most you can pick up in person so you can get to see her and then when you are fuckin them or cum them you know who wore them ... perfect
DirtyDx

Re: Site for buying used heels

Post by DirtyDx »

:D :D Im on there
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

I have been wondering what the best way is to sell my used shoes. Are there alot of women selling shoes on this app for this purpose? I checked it out. Ebay is also supposed to be good for selling shoes.
DirtyDx

Post by DirtyDx »

LaMuseinShoes wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 8:23 pm I have been wondering what the best way is to sell my used shoes. Are there alot of women selling shoes on this app for this purpose? I checked it out. Ebay is also supposed to be good for selling shoes.
EBay is very controlled now and they religiously remove listings with titles or descriptions that are aimed at this 'selling purpose'.
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

So would you say this is the new popular place to sell? What are all the selling terms I should use besides "worn shoes".

[/quote]

EBay is very controlled now and they religiously remove listings with titles or descriptions that are aimed at this 'selling purpose'.
[/quote]
LaMuseinShoes

Post by LaMuseinShoes »

Paulco818

Post by Paulco818 »

Dragging up an old thread I know but have people had success in the UK with Vinted ? Just joined now , lots on their but all too new not worn enough :(