Cumming in anonymous Patent Peep Toe Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slinkyheels

Cumming in anonymous Patent Peep Toe Pumps

Post by Slinkyheels »

I have no idea who the owner of these gorgeous heels was as I bought them in a charity shop. Although it wasn’t as much of a thrill to fuck the shoes without knowing the original owner, I was still highly aroused as I thrust my knob through smooth and tight peep hole that still had red nail varnish traces around the opening I was now pummelling furiously. I inhaled the distinct girly odour of the left shoe whilst I continued wanking with the right shoe. Normally I would release my juice directly into the shoe and let my cum slip back down the slope of the insole to surround my cock after climaxing. That wouldn’t make for much of a good picture so I decided it would be best to pull out before giving a good sprinkling of come over these tarty peep toes for the sake of the photo.
Do any others on this forum make use of charity or thrift shops? To me part of my kinky thrill is the actual purchase; I enjoy knowing that the staff in the shop probably suspect I’m not buying them for anyone else at all! When I tell the lady serving me ‘I love these high heels’ I wonder if she knows I really would be ‘LOVING’ these high
heels so soon after leaving the shop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Re: Cumming in anonymous Patent Peep Toe Pumps

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome, please post more.

What do you look for in a charity shop purchase?
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

As long as the shoes are sexy and the price is fair I’ll buy them. I adore peep toe shoes for obvious reasons! Being patent helps too; again it’s easy to work out why! Black is a favourite colour as it reminds me of the first peep toe crush I had on a milf colleague of about 45 when I was 16. Also like shoes the colour of spunk but they’re not so good fir digital pictures. I’m more excited when they’ve had a bit of wear especially if they’re a bit tarty. A few scuffs and scrapes on the heels turns me on too. I’m mad keen on Mary Jane and t-bar shoes too. They just look so sweet and cute. As mentioned earlier it also adds to the excitement when being served by an assistant who suspects the nature of the sale. You know they’ve rumbled you when they cheekily ask if I’m sure I’m buying the right size or they point out that the three pairs I’m buying are all different sizes.
My wife’s busy tomorrow so I’m hoping I can grab some more bargain heels to shag. Charity benefits too so that makes me feel a little less guilty about my unusual kink!
tommyhotpants

Post by tommyhotpants »

Those shoes are fantastic! They just beg to be fucked 😈 I too have brought heels from charity shops in the past. I enjoy slutty looking peeptoes that are fairly well worn with a nice foot scent, if they have a really high heel thats all the better. I once found a pair of mules with a 5 inch heel that had been really well worn, really deep toe prints and stained and were only size 4 uk. My dick was literally longer than those tiny sexy mules! I couldn't wait to fuck them and had hours of fun while it lasted.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Very hott!! Looks like a great session,just keep it up!
Ive aquired alot of shoes that way also.
It's quite a rush...the whole experience,and wondering whom they belonged to.
I dont imagine that they would ever think that us men are enjoying there used foot wear getting off like this!
I recently bought a used leather ladies jacket and have been "enjoying" that too in interesting ways.
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I picked these from the charity shop today. The elasticated ankle strap and zip-up back made it a slightly alternative style of shoe shagging; not as exciting as penetrating peep toes! They had hardly been worn either so not the usual high I get from a well worn pair of ladies shoes.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome! yet another pair of new look heels!!!!!!!!
Slinkyheels

Post by Slinkyheels »

I wonder what the shoe designers at New Look would think if they saw what a dedicated group of men do with their shoes!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Slinkyheels wrote: Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:54 pm I wonder what the shoe designers at New Look would think if they saw what a dedicated group of men do with their shoes!
Wouldn't it be funny if there was a man who worked in their design studio who cums in the pre-production ones.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice heels