51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mrtickles

Re: 51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Post by mrtickles »

Mmmmm....... i want to pop off those pumps..... sniff her sexy feet and then blast them full of sticky cum !!!
Jakesully887

Post by Jakesully887 »

mrtickles wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm Mmmmm....... i want to pop off those pumps..... sniff her sexy feet and then blast them full of sticky cum !!!
I second and third that!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

Jakesully887 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:05 pm
mrtickles wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:07 pm Mmmmm....... i want to pop off those pumps..... sniff her sexy feet and then blast them full of sticky cum !!!
I second and third that!
hell yeah! here she is tied up, gagged and blindfolded after a long workout. prime position for a forced sock job
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Do you ever force her to smell her own sweaty work/gym sneakers while she's tied up? I know if I had the chance, she'd be inhaling her own foot odor for a good long while.
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

finfan1 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:35 pm Do you ever force her to smell her own sweaty work/gym sneakers while she's tied up? I know if I had the chance, she'd be inhaling her own foot odor for a good long while.
I sure do. though she willingly sends pics of her worshipping her own feet. but forcing her is much more fun
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

He haenh123.... I want to tickle her on her nylon covered feet and have you watch me do it....then you tell me where her most ticklish spots are. Then we both do her !.....and move on to Julie, her mother, for the grand prize !!!!!!
I would love to make a video like that !
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

haenh123 wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:02 am
finfan1 wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 5:35 pm Do you ever force her to smell her own sweaty work/gym sneakers while she's tied up? I know if I had the chance, she'd be inhaling her own foot odor for a good long while.
I sure do. though she willingly sends pics of her worshipping her own feet. but forcing her is much more fun
Wow that pic is amazingly hot. Does she like the smell or is she more into the being forced to doing it?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

WOW!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

What happened to this thread? It is sooooo good. Please more!!!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

I'd like to spray my semen on the insoles of her sneakers fresh off her feet whilst sniffing her sock feet, then take off her socks and slip her bare feet into the her sneakers she walk around in them for hours with the semen under her soles.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!