51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

haenh123

Re: 51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Post by haenh123 »

tretornshoe wrote: Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:50 am I would love to do a roleplay kidnap adventure with you guys! I would ask her to wear some hot running shoes though!
she definitely has a wide selection of running/workout shoes and socks. Between being a nurse and working out, shes got lots of good socks to gag her with too!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Would love to see more of her hot and sexy running shoes. Would love toe see her tied up wearing them with nothing else on!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

heres some of her wearing the ones above with her ankles cuffed
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Wow! Very hot!! And she looks so innocent. What is she into sexually? How old is she?
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

shes 25, and she loves everything you're talking about....being tied up and gagged, kidnap roleplay, having her feet used etc.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Does she like to have sex wearing her sexy running shoes? I love to do that with girls and have them wrap them around me and dig them into my ass. Or i love to cum on them while she is wearing them!! Anything like that?
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

absolutely. shes be down for anything. how would you want to play our the kidnap scenario with molly?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

She is taking a shower in her nikes, and you are asleep. I sneak into the bathroom, get undressed, and jump in the shower with her and put my hand over her mouth to keep her from screaming........
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

oh that's perfect. I keep a roll of duct tape under our bathroom sink btw;)
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

and then i bend her over and tell her i want to fuck her in her hot wet nikes and i spread her open and shove my throbbing cock inside her from behind....