51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

haenh123

Re: 51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Post by haenh123 »

finfan1 wrote: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:25 pm Would you say mother or daughter has smellier feet/shoes?
Julie's sandals have more smell to them, but Molly's flats take the cake for sure
Jakesully887

Post by Jakesully887 »

does molly wear any toms or moccasins? great thread by the way, this is awesome!👍🏽
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

yes she does. I'll get some pics soon
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Do you think it would be possible for Molly and Julie to do a threesome with me? I would want them both to wear their hot little running shoes while they take turns slurping my cock. I want to cum in one of their mouths and watch them kiss and swap my cum back and forth!!!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

tretornshoe wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 5:38 am Do you think it would be possible for Molly and Julie to do a threesome with me? I would want them both to wear their hot little running shoes while they take turns slurping my cock. I want to cum in one of their mouths and watch them kiss and swap my cum back and forth!!!
That's sounds fucking awesome! they have made out before during a neighborhood bonfire so I'm sure they'd be open to it. any thoughts on how you could make them use their feet?
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

They could oil up their feet (like Julies is doing in one of the pics you posted) and use them to play with my cock and balls before they took turns sucking me off.
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

tretornshoe wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 7:53 am They could oil up their feet (like Julies is doing in one of the pics you posted) and use them to play with my cock and balls before they took turns sucking me off.
damn good idea right there. maybe add some handcuffs and duct tape to make sure they don't escape
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Precisely!! How bout some less dressed pics of Molly and/or Julie????
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Love the TB sandals on Molly, by the way!!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

tretornshoe wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 10:06 am Love the TB sandals on Molly, by the way!!
heres a candid pic of Molly's feet in nude wedges at the grocery store. Love catching guys sneak looks at her shoes, fantasizing about fucking her innocent soles