51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tretornshoe

Re: 51yo MILF Julie's Feet & shoes cummed

Post by tretornshoe »

More importantly (since Molly is your wife, right?) show us more pics of her with little to no clothes on!! Also, does she let you do things with her shoes and feet?
Gamerd00d

Post by Gamerd00d »

Thanks for sharing, great eye candy!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

tretornshoe wrote: Sat Aug 18, 2018 1:54 pm More importantly (since Molly is your wife, right?) show us more pics of her with little to no clothes on!! Also, does she let you do things with her shoes and feet?
heres a pic of molly hogtied, with her soles oiled, next to the sandals she wore to work
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

Wow that's great, how did you get Molly to consent to it?
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Wow... I want to tickle Molly's soft , sexy feet. Tie her up, have her wear nylon stockings or pantyhose and have her tickled for hours.....then fuck her brains out.
I can assure you she would have the most intense orgasm after being tickled for a while!
Then we move to ......Julie !!!!!!!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

mrtickles wrote: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:13 am Wow... I want to tickle Molly's soft , sexy feet. Tie her up, have her wear nylon stockings or pantyhose and have her tickled for hours.....then fuck her brains out.
I can assure you she would have the most intense orgasm after being tickled for a while!
Then we move to ......Julie !!!!!!!
mmmm yes. Molly has a kidnap fantasy so that would be perfect! you could tie up and gag julie next to molly and force them both to use their feet to pleasure you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Nice !!
mrtickles

Post by mrtickles »

Oh yes!!!!!
I can hear her ticklish screams and begging!!!!!
Time to get the hair brush and and rub it all over her soft nylon soles.
I think we would all love to see and hear just how much she can take of nylon foot tickling!!
haenh123

Post by haenh123 »

mrtickles wrote: Mon Aug 20, 2018 2:58 pm Oh yes!!!!!
I can hear her ticklish screams and begging!!!!!
Time to get the hair brush and and rub it all over her soft nylon soles.
I think we would all love to see and hear just how much she can take of nylon foot tickling!!
oh yes. Molly loves having a hand clamped over her mouth while her hands are forced behind her and her feet ordered together. we've tossed around the idea of arranging a roleplay kidnap with another guy before, but havnt acted on it.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

I would love to do a roleplay kidnap adventure with you guys! I would ask her to wear some hot running shoes though!