teacher slave wants to fuck school girl jewels sexy mary janes... but didnt ask for permission to cum...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jewel

teacher slave wants to fuck school girl jewels sexy mary janes... but didnt ask for permission to cum...

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

I understand the need to rub your cock on my sexy shiny black mary jane heels... truly i do! Just because your my teacher and a lot older than i am doe not mean you shouldnt be able to enjoy that sexy shiny leather, the tops of my warm smooth feet and the sharp heels... but teacher or not you need to ask me before you cum! this moron shot a huge load of cum all over the tops of my feet right at the toe cleavage area its all over my shoes, its oozing into the shoe between them what a mess!!! but do i get mad? well sort of especially when the idiot tried to clean himself and the fucking floor after i told him calmly to lay down... LAY THE FUCK DOWN... now you have pissed me off and im going to GIVE you a shoe job... a rough one until you cum again since you like these shoes so much!!! and i did exactly that with cum all over my foot and shoe i give him a shoe job until he cums again... it took a while all slicked up with his cum and feeling to between my toes and pooling in my shoe... and this time you damn well better wait until i say you can cum... so very hot! and he cums twice without a break!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: teacher slave wants to fuck school girl jewels sexy mary janes... but didnt ask for permission to cum...

Post by sandalfan1 »

All I can say is wow! That is the hottest storyline and shoes I have seen yet! Especially with a forced double cum.
Shoeslayer

Re: teacher slave wants to fuck school girl jewels sexy mary janes... but didnt ask for permission to cum...

Post by Shoeslayer »

NICE. last pair of MJ's I saw had clunky heels, I never knew they made MJ's with a nice heel before. Looks like teach is using heels in a manner in-consistent with usual usage, She may love doing this to her husband years from now.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Shoeslayer wrote: Sun Jan 14, 2018 8:46 am NICE. last pair of MJ's I saw had clunky heels, I never knew they made MJ's with a nice heel before. Looks like teach is using heels in a manner in-consistent with usual usage, She may love doing this to her husband years from now.
i have them in 4 colors black... blue and light pink and have them in red as well they are made by pleaser i have not used the red ones yet so i have no pictures :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

love a pair of mary jane heels
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I too love mary jane heels. They are by far hotter than any other type!
Shoeslayer

Post by Shoeslayer »

Thanks, very very nice !