GORGEOUS business woman selling EVERYTHING

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kendramason69

GORGEOUS business woman selling EVERYTHING

Post by kendramason69 »

Hey guys,

So a woman I met on Letgo is selling all of her clothes, and she created her own account but she has had trouble posting with it, so she asked me to post for her (trust me guys, she's real and she's GORGEOUS). She's in need of money and after chatting for a couple of weeks knows the ins and out of my fetish, she's been on the site and although is taken back by a few things, knows that our community will help buy up everything she has. Trust me, I have shot many many many loads into the heels I bought for her, they are amazing! LOL! Here is what she wrote up, if you guys are interested just reply and we can set it up :)

-------

Hello boys,

I'm kind of embarrassed to be doing this but this is my last ditch effort to get rid of some of my clothes, I REALLY need the money! I have a ton of clothes, purses, shoes, cute heels, even underwear I want to get rid of ASAP. I’m even parting with old socks, stocking and tights if anyone is interested.

I've recently been introduced to this site, and after trying to talk myself out of it lol I'm reaching out. I don't judge, everyone has their thing :) I’ve been trying to sell my stuff on other sites and have had so many men message me asking to buy my shoes, so here is your chance!

How many of you boys like well worn sexy stilettos? I have a huge collection of shoes, like 60 pairs. Lots of flats, sneakers, kitten heels, sandals and boots too. Brown’s Couture, Vince Camuto, Nine West, Spring, Unlisted, Impo, DKNY, Ivanka Trump, Aerosoles, Naturalizer, Paul Smith, Kenneth Cole, Michael Kors... If it helps at all, I wore these to the bar and to the office A LOT. Please help! If you’re interested, act fast, because I will take them to consignment next week if you guys aren’t interested. Be patient with me while I figure out this damn site, but I can always post more pictures of what I have.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SirRye

Re: GORGEOUS business woman selling EVERYTHING

Post by SirRye »

if you like to make a shoejob. you earn cash plus you still have the shoes with cum
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

i would like to buy some of her flats :D
that03

Post by that03 »

does she have any peep toe flats, welly worn and stinky
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

I love purple shoes!
nylonstrumpan

Post by nylonstrumpan »

Send her messenger to me!
Biology

Post by Biology »

Can she post pics of all the shoes individually, and what is her account username?
Biology

Post by Biology »

Pls send her messenger
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

shoeexplorer wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 2:46 am *cough* bullshit
That's fair, every other day there is some dumbass pretending to be a chick. If the forum moderators would approve her posts (Shoe Vixen) then she could post. Trust me, nothing pisses me off more than fakers.

She's legit, guys!
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Jasmalenko wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 12:39 am i would like to buy some of her flats :D
Sounds good! You have kik? She will get your info.