slave fucking my strappy wooden platform sandals and feet and cumming all over my soles in the shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jewel

slave fucking my strappy wooden platform sandals and feet and cumming all over my soles in the shoes

Post by Jewel »

https://admin.clips4sale.com/clips/list

You guys have been at me for a long time to do some "nice" shoe job videos... while i still prefer to cause males pain with my feet and shoes i have started to like the feeling of a wet warm hard cock rubbing all over my feet and shooting a hot load of cum all over my shoes and soles... and the slave is happy about it too you may have noticed the scars on his cock... lol yep all me ;) anyway this time i was late for work so i just left with his huge load of cum all over my feet and pooling in the toe area of the shoe... when i got in the car and put my feet on the pedals a lot of it ran back under my whole sole and started to soak into the wood and my foot by the end of the day it was all soaked in and gone only a little of it remained on the edges of my platforms and the side of my heel all dry and shiny.... fun day!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Re: slave fucking my strappy wooden platform sandals and feet and cumming all over my soles in the shoes

Post by sandalfan1 »

You have such sexy feet, especially when they are covered in cum! If you ever get a chance I would love to see your feet on the pedals with cum dripping. That would be so hot!
Jewel

Re: slave fucking my strappy wooden platform sandals and feet and cumming all over my soles in the shoes

Post by Jewel »

sandalfan1 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:49 am You have such sexy feet, especially when they are covered in cum! If you ever get a chance I would love to see your feet on the pedals with cum dripping. That would be so hot!
hmmmm that would be fun!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I did this with my wife one time when she got stuck in snow. We had such a great time! I don't think there are enough pedal pumping cum pics out there.