Vans shoes - girlfriend

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

szeretlek

Vans shoes - girlfriend

Post by szeretlek »

Hi there. I'm new to this forum, and I make my first post. Some pictures of my gf feet, socks. What would you be keen to do with her feet and socks ?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: Vans shoes - girlfriend

Post by Newfootlover »

Wow!! Her feet look so sexy in those flats!
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Awesome. What size is she?
szeretlek

Post by szeretlek »

She has EUROPEAN 38, I don't know what it is in other sizes.
feetishZA

Post by feetishZA »

Yusss I'd fuck those feet
szeretlek

Post by szeretlek »

feetishZA wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2018 10:14 am Yusss I'd fuck those feet
I had also fucked her feet, and cummed on her feet and socks, and I can say that she likes it. She understand my fetish and she had nothing for it. I cummed her ballet flats for a few times, and after a few hours, she put them on...it was a heaven to see.
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Pretty feet! I’d suck on every one of her toes, and then have her pinch my nose with her left foot while the right foot was stepping and playing with my cock for a big cum load all over those pretty toes.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Please get pics next time you cum her ballet flats. That is so hot to see! She has great looking feet too. Would she let you cum her feet in those lace socks and get pics?
szeretlek

Post by szeretlek »

sandalfan1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:53 am Please get pics next time you cum her ballet flats. That is so hot to see! She has great looking feet too. Would she let you cum her feet in those lace socks and get pics?
I definitely will. The problem is that she is not in a good relationship with this pics thing, so I can not promise. But, yes, she let me cum her feet while she wears lace socks. and it was awesome.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Does she have any boots also love her vans