Cumming in her shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadDog007

Cumming in her shoes.

Post by MadDog007 »

I’ve happily managed to trick my friend in to allowing me to have 3 pairs of her shoes for a week. Last time I had them for 2 days and fucked them nearly 20 times. She wore them the next day with no idea her bare feet was in my cum. She cane to work and said that her shoes felt sticky and she saw “stains” and wondered if something spilled in them. And I told her soda fell on it. This time I’m going to record everything from the fucking and cumming of her shoes down to her hopefully wearing. Tell me what you guys think of her, and possibly what you’d do with her and her feet. Thanks! Hopefully this all goes well when I get her shoes in 3 days for now, here she some pictures of her.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nwuklad17

Re: Cumming in her shoes.

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice can't wait. Luv to know how you managed to get them
ash17

Post by ash17 »

Sounds like the start of an epic thread dude! Can't wait to see more!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Please tell me you got some closed toed heels or ankle boots?? So what did you tell her for her to give you her shoes??
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

She's very hot would love to see her collection of shoes. You should ask her to send you a picture of her closet. So how do you get her to give you the shoes under what scenario?

Let me know if your local because I'd love to blow my load on them all so you could take pictures of that too and I'll let you unload all over my wife's heels and flats. Where are you located and what's your age?
mwife49

Post by mwife49 »

Wow that's cool ! Let's see the shoes
mwife49
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

gfluvsheels6 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:09 pm She's very hot would love to see her collection of shoes. You should ask her to send you a picture of her closet. So how do you get her to give you the shoes under what scenario?

Let me know if your local because I'd love to blow my load on them all so you could take pictures of that too and I'll let you unload all over my wife's heels and flats. Where are you located and what's your age?

Told her I needed them for a video I was shooting! We are both 22 and are in Orlando FL.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Awesome thread! Please keep us updated. Happy shooting! Maybe you could invite her to be part of a photo shoot sometime?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

So Where were the pics??
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

Keep us updated, mate :)