Cumming in her shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

TheShoeCumLord

Re: Cumming in her shoes.

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

That's super hot mate! Tell us more though! I'd like to hear more backstory from last time. Do you have any more pictures? Keep it cumming :D
hardhitsquirtboy

Post by hardhitsquirtboy »

she is gorgeous some body on her also, I had to pull out my cock and wank whe n I seen her awww man...
cavallo

Post by cavallo »

She is georgous ! .. use her shoe but leeave clean ?
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Still no pics? Is this ever going to haplen?
MadDog007

Post by MadDog007 »

Very sorry for the insane delay... school for the both of us has been super busy. I haven’t gotten any shoes yet but I have convinced her to send me pictures of her feet.

Some people are asking how I get the pictures and shoes and I simply just say that I needed them for a video shoot. I have a feeling she knows I fuck them but not too sure yet. We both agreed to meet up next week. Hopefully we can get some things going. For now enjoy some pictures. (Any tributes will be fucking amazing)

Also can you guys give me a way to trick her in getting a picture of her closet????
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.