Which shoes should I add

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Flatslover92

Re: Which shoes should I add

Post by Flatslover92 »

Number 8s flats arrived yesterday plus an additional pickup being those silver pointed platforms (couldn’t resist). Rest of the shoes should be in within the coming week (:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Awesome seeing these ladies come through. To amend an earlier post of mine, both the punk shoes are Iron Fist. The peep toe wedges feel pretty good but they aren't as smooth as some other Iron Fist uppers. Sorry for the earlier mixup if they were IF or Draven, I had to think back if I've fucked that style before - which I did. Haha.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Received notification today these were delivered however when I went to go retrieve them it appears they either were sent elsewhere or lost in shipping ): bummed as these looked really hot and hoping they eventually turn up but plenty more where this one came from 🙌🏻 The east coast storm delayed the last 2 pairs (red wedges) and number 14s black pumps but those should be in within the next day or so I’m hoping!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Flatslover92 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:06 pm Received notification today these were delivered however when I went to go retrieve them it appears they either were sent elsewhere or lost in shipping ): bummed as these looked really hot and hoping they eventually turn up but plenty more where this one came from 🙌🏻 The east coast storm delayed the last 2 pairs (red wedges) and number 14s black pumps but those should be in within the next day or so I’m hoping!
Noooooooooo........ fuck! Haha, I was looking forward to seeing more of those. Here's hoping they turn up over the next couple days.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Trashman8 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 pm
Flatslover92 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:06 pm Received notification today these were delivered however when I went to go retrieve them it appears they either were sent elsewhere or lost in shipping ): bummed as these looked really hot and hoping they eventually turn up but plenty more where this one came from 🙌🏻 The east coast storm delayed the last 2 pairs (red wedges) and number 14s black pumps but those should be in within the next day or so I’m hoping!
Noooooooooo........ fuck! Haha, I was looking forward to seeing more of those. Here's hoping they turn up over the next couple days.
Me too man! ): I’m bummed those are missing but that’s good ol USPS for ya sometimes. Ticks me off there’s another 2/3 things I have that say delivered that are also missing. I’ll keep checking and hope they do turn up eventually.

It happened before with a pair of sam edelman pumps I got off a girl that went missing for 2/3weeks but eventually showed up so fingers crossed.
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Another long awaited pair came in today! Number 14s black pumps. Not much wear on these, let alone prints but there’s a strong leathery scent and very salty taste on the insoles and inside the heels. Wasted no time spunking these.
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

Flatslover92 wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:00 am Number 8s flats arrived yesterday plus an additional pickup being those silver pointed platforms (couldn’t resist). Rest of the shoes should be in within the coming week (:

FLAT :twisted:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

this thread is epic.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Flatslover92 wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 7:10 am Was actually a “double whammy” yesterday receiving number 4s wedges as well. Didn’t have enough in me last night after doing number 6s shoes (see above) to spunk these as well but they’re on my hit list (; . These wedge platforms are a lot more worn than I originally anticipated 😳 smell wise they reak of perfume or lotion surprisingly (my guess is she tried to mask the foot stink on them) taste wise a bit salty tho at least.
these deserve a huge load. you need to save up for a few days.