Which shoes should I add

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Trashman8

Re: Which shoes should I add

Post by Trashman8 »

Damn, nice work on those Vince Camuto pumps!
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Good news! That missing pair of platform sandals from
that one blonde (not part of the original set) finally turned up. Was beyond ecstatic to finally have these that I wasted no time giving them some love. Not much print wise and smell was a weird leathery scent let alone no real taste but I opened the pics of her wearing them and gave them a good hard fuck.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Flatslover92 wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:15 pm Good news! That missing pair of platform sandals from
that one blonde (not part of the original set) finally turned up. Was beyond ecstatic to finally have these that I wasted no time giving them some love. Not much print wise and smell was a weird leathery scent let alone no real taste but I opened the pics of her wearing them and gave them a good hard fuck.
Beautiful, thank you!
Dickinflats

Post by Dickinflats »

Can I buy some?
dagaffar

Post by dagaffar »

11, 13, 22, 32, 34, 45
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Hey all!

Haven’t forgotten about this thread (been busy with work and what not) and with Friday being payday looking at some more shoes.

Recently found this girl selling her black pumps and was wondering what everyone thought? Pic of her wearing the pumps as well. Most of the original shoes I mentioned are still up for sale so let me know which ones I should consider as well!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
brewfan8

Post by brewfan8 »

15 and 43
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Flatslover92 wrote: Wed Jan 24, 2018 6:46 am Hey all!

Haven’t forgotten about this thread (been busy with work and what not) and with Friday being payday looking at some more shoes.

Recently found this girl selling her black pumps and was wondering what everyone thought? Pic of her wearing the pumps as well. Most of the original shoes I mentioned are still up for sale so let me know which ones I should consider as well!
I LOVE It can't wait for the update
Flatslover92

Post by Flatslover92 »

Restarted a new topic (which shoes should I add part 2) with a more updated list plus some new ones. Go check it out and let me know (:
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

infact where can find this apps to buy the sweaty ?
thank you bro ~