Doing my wifes christmas outfit

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ChristianaCD84

Re: Doing my wifes christmas outfit

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

So what could be next? What do you think? :D
Boots in all forms and pumps
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am So what could be next? What do you think? :D
The wedding dress?? Fuck, yes! I love buying wedding dresses from local sites, meeting the owner to pick it up, surreptitiously taking their photo, then going home to put on the dress and masturbate all over it. Such a turn on knowing that I'm cumming all over a dress that a woman spent so much time and effort to find.
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:41 am
ChristianaCD84 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am So what could be next? What do you think? :D
The wedding dress?? Fuck, yes! I love buying wedding dresses from local sites, meeting the owner to pick it up, surreptitiously taking their photo, then going home to put on the dress and masturbate all over it. Such a turn on knowing that I'm cumming all over a dress that a woman spent so much time and effort to find.

I have Access to both dresses ;) and the Wedding shoes
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 10:40 am

I have Access to both dresses ;) and the Wedding shoes
fuck the wedding shoes please
OrlaCrossdresser

ChristianaCD84 wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:49 am I have Access to both dresses ;) and the Wedding shoes
Well then, we insist! :D
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
charissa

Post by charissa »

Do you have any pics of your session?
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

I already did it one time but I will try to do it again at the weekend. What a rush!
OrlaCrossdresser

charissa wrote: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:23 pm Do you have any pics of your session?
I don't unfortunately. The last time I did it was about 2 years ago and didn't take any pics :(
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Oh wow those wedding shoes definitely need to be used
ChristianaCD84

Post by ChristianaCD84 »

nwuklad17 wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:28 am Oh wow those wedding shoes definitely need to be used

They were the biggest sensation on the wedding day :-)