I let my slave fuck my feet and my mules...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jewel

Re: I let my slave fuck my feet and my mules...

Post by Jewel »

well honestly... lol you never get it out of the shoes... but where does it all go? this one was a lunch hour shoe job for example he spurted a huge load and it squished in the shoe for a little while in the car on the way back to work while driving i could feel it ooze up and down the shoe as i worked the pedals and then it squished very well as i walked back to the building and to my desk an hour later it felt sticky and by the time i left work it was just... gone soaked in i suppose :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very hot update. Thank you for sharing. I would love to see some cum feet pedal pumping pics some day!
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

Loslandifen, beautiful!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

What a dream!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

glad you like my stuff ;)
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Of course I do, your every man's fantasy!
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

Newfootlover wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm Of course I do, your every man's fantasy!
well i wouldnt go that far ;)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Jewel wrote: Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:16 am
Newfootlover wrote: Mon Jun 04, 2018 12:00 pm Of course I do, your every man's fantasy!
well i wouldnt go that far ;)
I would go so far as to say you are a lovely woman that looks attractive with super sexy feet!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Now that’s sexy Jewels thank you soooo much! Perfect heels to cum in, & watching your feet slide into them & hearing about it walking & driving back to the office! That’s hot knowing your in an office, other colleagues around & you have cum inside your heels! Did you like the feeling of it inside your heels?? Have you ever had fruit like a banana squishing inside your heels or a pair of boots?? It’s fun if you like your toes sucked after :) would love to hear & see more cuming inside your black heels & you wearing them again :) very sexy indeed
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Jewel wrote: Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:09 am https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

he fucked my toes, arches, the shoes and came all over my sole as it oozed into the shoe! being its christmas and all i figured i would let my slave do anything he wanted with my feet... i really didnt expect him to be THIS excited! he rubbed his hard cock all over my toes and the heels of my ellie mules... he rubbed himself all over the soles and he fucked the shoes arches... he slipped his huge cock in between the sole of my foot and the insole of the shoe and humped away until pre cum was squirting everywhere... then he skillfully ran that cock over my toes drenching them in it and the tops of my feet when he was near cumming i flipped over onto my knees and let him explode his huge load of cum all over my bare heel and you can see it spurt on my foot and trickle down into the shoe... god it was a lot of cum hot and sticky pooling under my toes soaking in mmmm maybe i should do more videos like this ;)
Very nice, do you sell these platform high heels?