I let my slave fuck my feet and my mules...

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jewel

I let my slave fuck my feet and my mules...

Post by Jewel »

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/12689 ... ntasy-gems

he fucked my toes, arches, the shoes and came all over my sole as it oozed into the shoe! being its christmas and all i figured i would let my slave do anything he wanted with my feet... i really didnt expect him to be THIS excited! he rubbed his hard cock all over my toes and the heels of my ellie mules... he rubbed himself all over the soles and he fucked the shoes arches... he slipped his huge cock in between the sole of my foot and the insole of the shoe and humped away until pre cum was squirting everywhere... then he skillfully ran that cock over my toes drenching them in it and the tops of my feet when he was near cumming i flipped over onto my knees and let him explode his huge load of cum all over my bare heel and you can see it spurt on my foot and trickle down into the shoe... god it was a lot of cum hot and sticky pooling under my toes soaking in mmmm maybe i should do more videos like this ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tretornshoe

Re: I let my slave fuck my feet and my mules...

Post by tretornshoe »

Does he moan for you when he cums on your feet and toes What does he say when he is fucking your hot sexy feet?
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

he is a slave... he moans but doesnt talk unless he is spoken to and then its yes mistress no mistress... like he always does.
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

Nice!!!
tretornshoe

Post by tretornshoe »

What else do you my make your slave do to your feet and shoes.
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

he does all the care for my feet and shoes... he is responsible for keeping my shoe room clean organized and ready for any occasion. He is also responsible for cleaning my house, laundry lawn maint. washing my cars etc etc. He works from home and turns over his paycheck every week. He is used to make videos nearly every night... when i come home and my feet are tired or sore he massages them and worships them... he was sent to Crystallac nail design school and does all of my pedicures and nail art... but sometimes if im in a bad mood he is just there for me to stomp and kick and laugh at.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Wow :) could you do the same in some closed toed pumps?? Imagine all that cum pooling inside the toe area inside round or pointy heels :) please??
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

kind of like this? lol this video is not finished and ready to be sold but it will be soon ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

Very nice Ellie mules, do you sell them?
Jewel

Post by Jewel »

cant get that one anymore and i just got them i would have to say no not yet let me wear them a bit lol i am actually wearing them to a party this week ;)