What she does for me

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

miskitobyte15

What she does for me

Post by miskitobyte15 »

I work out of state for weeks at a time. So shes helping me stay faithful in several ways. Here are some of may favorites! Let me know if you want to see more! And just so you know, its shampoo. Yea its not the real thing or whatever. I have alot of her wearing them with my cum. No you arent going to see my dick in a shoe. That is still beyond weird as fuck to me that yall like seeing eachothers dicks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Newfootlover

Re: What she does for me

Post by Newfootlover »

Oh my goodness!! Purely amazing!! I definitely don't want to see your junk, but would love to see more pictures like this. Especially if it's with actual cum
mcrozy

Post by mcrozy »

Wow- those heels are so hot! More please!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

wow- thank you this is really hot
miskitobyte15

Post by miskitobyte15 »

Heres some more.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
miskitobyte15

Post by miskitobyte15 »

I need to help her with this so she can do a better job. Not that it isnt great as it is. But a little tinkering and it could be more awesome!!
Zeek5

Post by Zeek5 »

Lucky Man! thanks.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

You are a very lucky man and your partner has very beautiful feet and some amazing shoes.

Thank you for sharing!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

very sexy! how many pairs of heels does she have?
destroyingsexyshoes

Post by destroyingsexyshoes »

Does she wash it off after? Or just wipe? Does she wear them in the shower for you?