Good things wait for those who cum! *Update 11/3/18*

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Good things wait for those who cum! *Update 11/3/18*

Post by sandalfan1 »

Christmas came early for me this year. My time at my current job is short. I am looking for a different one that pays better. There is one girl at work that I have never had the chance to blast any of her shoes. She never leaves anything behind for me to enjoy. Open toed shoes are not allowed in our shop but one day last summer she unknowingly wore some open toe sandals and I was in heaven. I did a ballsy thing and snapped a bunch of candid shots while she was distracted. I thought I had hit the jackpot at that point because I knew she would never wear them in the shop again. Just last week I was thinking to myself how I would get a hold of some of her shoes to blast when an idea came to me. I went up to her and asked for her help. I told her my wife was having a fashion emergency and needed help. I said she had a meeting the following week and needed some lighter colored shoes to match another girl but she couldn't find any in town due to it being winter. Everything in town was dark colored. She agreed with what I said about the current color choices. She asked me what size my wife was and another woman near her (who knows my wife) said I think she is a 6 or so (she's really a 9). The first girl said me too. I am also a size 6. I will go home and take some pictures of what I have so she can choose.

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. It was really going to happen. That evening she went home and texted me some pics of a pair of flats that wouldn't have been bad but there was another pair I wanted. I wanted those sandals I saw last summer. I texted her asking if she had anything more like sandals and she said sure. I got a series of pics back and in that list were the ones I have always wanted. I texted her the pic back of the ones I wanted. Then I asked if she could take some pics of them being worn so my wife could see the shape of them. She started sending me pics of them being worn at different angles and I started jacking off while she sent me the pics. I couldn't believe she was sending me jack off material. It was so hot! Then she texted, "They are not new like the others." I said that's okay, they will still do. They are closer than any of the other pairs to what the other girl has. She said, "Okay I will bring them Monday." Then I decided to press my luck and ask for a few more pics of them being worn from the top angle. She send me three more pics and I was in heaven.

The suspense was killing me all weekend. Monday couldn't come fast enough. It was torture being at work all day. At the afternoon break she handed me a bag with the sandals inside and I got an instant boner. I wanted to do them right then and there but it was way too risky. Work finally ended and I rushed home. I pulled them out of the bag and gave them a good sniff. They had a light perfume scent with just a hint of foot odor. It was a very light smell. The sandals were definitely well worn. I can tell they are her favorite pair. I got to work immediately and started jacking off on them. I dropped a nice size load and will leave it to dry. I have these sandals all week so I am going to drop as many loads as I can. I will have to clean up a bit before returning them though. Otherwise I will be in trouble. What a rush!

Candid pics:
Candid 1 resize.jpg
Candid 2 resize.jpg
Candid 3 resize.jpg
Her Text Pics:
Shoes 1.jpg
Worn 1 resize.jpg
Worn 2 resize.jpg
Worn 3 resize.jpg
Worn 4 resize.jpg
Worn 5 resize.jpg
Worn 6 resize.jpg
Dropping a load:
Jack 1 resize.jpg
Jack 2 resize.jpg
Jack 3 resize.jpg
Jack 4 resize.jpg
Jack 5 resize.jpg
Jack 6 resize.jpg
Jack 7 resize.jpg
Jack 8 resize.jpg
Jack 9 resize.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Fri Nov 09, 2018 4:29 am, edited 9 times in total.
shoejoblover

Re: Good things wait for those who cum!

Post by shoejoblover »

Nice! Steve Maddens are always a fun fuck
sneakerfun

Post by sneakerfun »

I've used that trick a few times now and it always works. Although I have got lucky without having to ask once - there was a very pretty girl on reception at my girlfriends work that I used to see when i picked her up from work. She had a lovely pair of sandals and really lovely feet. I didnt know her so i couldn't do anything but just imagine them. Then one day to my amazement my girl came home with them to wear at a wedding we were going to that weekend. She brought them back on the Tuesday to try with her outfit and as they looked good with it she kept them all week. I had all week to enjoy them but best of all was after the wedding - with my girlfriend wearing them all day it really brought out the smell of reception girls hot feet - making the toe print areas extra great.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

That must have been one hot week sneakerfan. I would have blasted the crap out of those sandals. Then watching my girlfriend walking around in them would have made me that much hornier! Especially if they smelled!
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice
dwang2003

Post by dwang2003 »

Wow!!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Ok and for the rest of the updates. I had her sandals the whole week so I took my time with them. I went over every square inch of them smelling and touching. They smelled like a light perfume mixed with a light foot odor. I cummed them eight times while I had them in my possession. I tried to cum a different area each time so they would get covered and they eventually did. I did clean them up so the obvious pools of cum were gone but I left quite a bit on them when they were returned. Having a brown colored insole she isn't going to notice any brown cum stains. It felt so good to cum her sandals after lusting for them for so long.
C 1.jpg
C2.jpg
C3.jpg
C4.jpg
C5.jpg
C6.jpg
C7.jpg
C8.jpg
C9.jpg
C10.jpg
C11.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by sandalfan1 on Fri May 25, 2018 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mwife49

Re: Good things wait for those who cum! *Update*

Post by mwife49 »

Nice !
mwife49
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Awesome stuff sandalfan1, well done!!
shoejoblover

Post by shoejoblover »