wifes shoes being shared by others !

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

phoselover

Re: wifes shoes being shared by others !

Post by phoselover »

Webcam87 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 2:47 pm I've done this before. I had a few popular topics going on as I had chronicled it all. I started a rally for the next season last year but no one was interested so I let it all go. I really enjoyed it.
Yes it sure was fun cumming your wife's shoes! I may need to do another :twisted:
jon42

Post by jon42 »

hornyheels wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 4:56 am Definitely very horny, your wife has lovely heels, and of course now much better that they are covered with someone else’s cum, will she wear them like this or are you going to clean them first?
She wore them like that... well, all stained from the loads he gave them. I was going to upload the picture but it's too big.

I don't really have the patience to resize it!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

phosejones wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 pm Two guys cum on my wifes heels. Neither of them is me. Many thanks to Jon42 and friend.

https://xhamster.com/videos/double-cum- ... -s-8503569

Hi could you post picture of your wife wearing them ? could be without face ofcourse
Niko_heels

Post by Niko_heels »

phosejones wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 3:33 pm Two guys cum on my wifes heels. Neither of them is me. Many thanks to Jon42 and friend.

This is my dream...thanks for share
Nicofe73
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

pumpscummer wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 3:29 am

Hi could you post picture of your wife wearing them ? could be without face ofcourse
Wife in the special heels.
Last edited by phosejones on Wed May 20, 2020 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

phosejones wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:47 pm Wife in the special heels.
That's excellent. She has great legs and those shoes really work for her. Hope we can see more of Mrs. Phosejones.
Cumherslippers

Post by Cumherslippers »

Who wants to give my wife a cum tribute
Niko_heels

Post by Niko_heels »

could I see some pics about ur wife and her heels?? ar u in europe?
Nicofe73
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

This is a hot topic! I love the idea of my wife wearing heels stained with cum but I couldn't have another man's whack muck on them!
I did get turned on by the thought of somebody's wife wearing cummed shoes that was done by someone else, it is the unknowing part. The picture of the pointy toe black patent heels was nice, would have been much better to see her wearing them though. They were sexy as fuck though.
I would love to cum on a woman's feet in heels whilst her husband watched, that would be something new for me. But the favour would not be reversed so that he did my wife's, I'm selfish like that.
I love the notion of a woman going out in heels with stains on and in and she is none the wiser, very, very hot.
Great post though, women wearing heels cummed by other men is a hot idea. I wonder though, is the idea of allowing another man to cum your wife's heels a gay thing? I mean, I couldn't touch shoes that had cum from another man on them. No disrespect to those who do it, I am curious how it doesn't bother men.
Niko_heels

Post by Niko_heels »

are u in europe?
Nicofe73