Kinky feet and sexy shoe's.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Chadwickjody

Kinky feet and sexy shoe's.

Post by Chadwickjody »

Hi its me again and nope this is not one of those wicked fantasy's.
So this is a story about me. Never the less I'm into womens feet and shoe's.
I recently got married, have the most supportive inlaws.
One of them namely my (mom in law) surely made the best decesion of all time.
My wife she's one kinky bitch. She's a real goddess perfect toe's, even so she hardly exposes those baby's. She's just loves wearing flats( And there's a couple of those). They seem to have an exotic kind of a scent, whenever she's in flats be sure I'm rock hard. At first my shoe fucking experiences was just a secret until she caught me naked banging hard in those kinky shiny leather flats those pumps was just to much. She hardly wears high heels but has about 4-5 pairs all in different shapes and colours.
Then there's the deva my (mom in law) she too was a bitch. There where days when she returned from work all tired, she would just wait for the perfect moment. Once everyone hit the beds, she would stay up. Seatted opposite me when we were alone she would change positions and sit next to me. Mom would start by rubbing those toes up against my tigh start streching out her sexy legs proceed onto my shaft. She made me remove her nylons using my teeth. Right next to me there laid her kinky high heels, she was just great. She loved her heels and my was her closet neatly stacked with various heels. She also whore flats but very seldom. Mom teased and caressed my cock making my pre-cum cover her soles. Then she would make as if she was fast asleep but pushing her worn heels all closer up unto they were ontop of my dick.
These two had a way of teasing me. Taking turns they did me nice, I fucked different shoe's everyday. Until there were no more to fuck and fill up, so they took away every pair I could have ever fucked. Then wifey handed me a pair of pointed leather boots, mom gave me a pair of snake covered high heels followed by a pair of gorgeous flats. Later they too took those away becouse these babys were getting more attention than them. Oo no this was the point of no return they used those very pairs to do all there nasty work.
Every once in a while I'd get a hard and nasty footjob followed by a shoe fuck for catching my cum. If you'd like to hear more on my adventures with my inlaws please inbox me there just might be a pair of heels they wanna let go who knows until next time chellas1wp@gmail.com would love to hear from you guys thanks.
itooloveboots

Re: Kinky feet and sexy shoe's.

Post by itooloveboots »

Do you have a photo of those leather boots?