I’m scared as hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: I’m scared as hell

Post by platformcumm »

ShonMic wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:13 pm No guys i got it!! As soon as i update my phone and download the apps i need for this site, I’m gonna post crazy so just stay tuned
howd it go this week?
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

It went well. I actually found a floor in the 30’s that has little to no camera work, and i licked the sole of a point toe kitten heel flat. Asian feet taste so good. My job called me in early today and i thought it was game over but no, they never saw me take a flick of a milfs heel, and never saw me lick the shoe, or even behind the desk of the workers. I think i hit gold. As soon as i get the app to post the pics, I’ll start sending it up here. Can’t wait for u guys to see the heavenly discovery of heels I’ve made.
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

cant wait to see some awesome pics :)
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

ShonMic wrote: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:59 pm It went well. I actually found a floor in the 30’s that has little to no camera work, and i licked the sole of a point toe kitten heel flat. Asian feet taste so good. My job called me in early today and i thought it was game over but no, they never saw me take a flick of a milfs heel, and never saw me lick the shoe, or even behind the desk of the workers. I think i hit gold. As soon as i get the app to post the pics, I’ll start sending it up here. Can’t wait for u guys to see the heavenly discovery of heels I’ve made.
Cant wait : )
SLBBoots

Post by SLBBoots »

Far be it from me to be a killjoy, but even considering crossing the line is sheer stupidity. Keep your job, and keep your fantasies at home. Just sayin'
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

platformcumm wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:17 pm
mizarysyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm Don't be an idiot. There's been at least 4 people on this site who I personally have followed on here and who have all been caught and doing jail time.
I can only think of 1...now im curious
come on thats bullshit, no one gets in jail for "applying organic liquids to high-heels" - dont steal just borrow
Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

mr_gabor wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:08 am
mizarysyn wrote: Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:40 pm Don't be an idiot. There's been at least 4 people on this site who I personally have followed on here and who have all been caught and doing jail time.
come on thats bullshit, no one gets in jail for "applying organic liquids to high-heels" - dont steal just borrow
It was more than that
It was stealing heels and stalking girls
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

SLBBoots wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:51 am Far be it from me to be a killjoy, but even considering crossing the line is sheer stupidity. Keep your job, and keep your fantasies at home. Just sayin'
I'm with you. Playing safe is the best and wise thing to do.
I wanted to try some heels in a job I was called to do, but the place was surging with damn cameras. So, I drank some cold water and forgot about it.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... a-Virginia

LuvYourSlippers247.
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

sh03s wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 12:32 pm
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest ... a-Virginia

LuvYourSlippers247.
Thank you. I couldn't find the links.