I’m scared as hell

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sh03s

Re: I’m scared as hell

Post by sh03s »

ShonMic wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:15 am I’m back on it!!! Had to take a hiatus, but I’m back!!! Saw these babies and thought to myself, how much fun would I have with them? Well i sure did, another Asians sense of style and slutiness helped me pop one in these pair of hot pink shoes... shit sit back and enjoy the view, and i got a double feature to make up for lost time!!

https://imgur.com/a/UspLt
God I wish I did what you did. I'd take those home and put those on every slut I can find's feet. Just blue collar girl after blue collar girl and give them back.
ShonMic

Post by ShonMic »

i just have a better time taking it for a half hour then putting it back.

Besides i feel even justified because if u see the faces they throw at me!! Screw them they don’t need to be spending 500 on shoes and if they do.... I’m gonna cum in them. Funny thing is i walked by her desk today and she want alarmed that i was by her desk or anything!! Like yeah u lil slut u got my cum in between your toes...
Sophiestevens

Post by Sophiestevens »

ShonMic wrote: Wed Apr 18, 2018 12:22 pm Like yeah u lil slut u got my cum in between your toes...
:lol: :lol: my sentiments exactly

Those pink jimmy choos are one of the hottest pair ive seen! Fair play
HeelConfiscator

Post by HeelConfiscator »

I love your work. Any chance you're humping on top of them and cumming deep inside while staying on top?. If you do, that'll give those heels a good pounding and loosen them up and make them even more well worn. I wonder if they will notice? It'll be fun to watch them wear them after you give them a good pounding. I can' t wait to see the results.
ThE HeeL ConFIScaTOr
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

Fuck me bro! Those Choos are definitely worth a few fucks!
orge_an_21

Post by orge_an_21 »

ShonMic wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2018 10:58 pm Listen guys, I’m still existing... i see the post... i see the calls... we’ll im back... no need to fear, ShonMic is here

https://imgur.com/a/V7i8D
it is great to fuck a pair of designer heels!!!
And left the cum inside to let her feet absorb!!!
Cornie77

Post by Cornie77 »

Great work on the pink Choos
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Yes the pink Choos are hot as fuck. The key with these is to stick the stiletto of one in your ass while you're banging the other one and coming into the pointed toe. If you shoot it in good enough, you can just leave it there.

Then next time you see them being worn, you'll be so hard you can't see straight.
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

ShonMic wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:47 pm Yo, i just got a new job in a banking firm in NYC, and OMG all the heels i can think of is here. The problem is, there are cameras placed heavily on some floors, other floors maybe one or two. I need advice on the best way to work past an watchful eye so i can blast some heels.

And btw what are some of u guys request, they have everything from sandals to boots
Boots lots of boots please
Choolover1

Post by Choolover1 »

Great Job, plz continue and score in those designer heels! Are there any with higher heel you can do ? If you document the shoefucks on vid and post on xhamster it would be really awesome.