Access to MIL's heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

itooloveboots

Re: Access to MIL's heels

Post by itooloveboots »

Does she have any heeled boots you can get access to?
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Trashman8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 11:52 am
FLshoeguy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 10:22 am
Trashman8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am "Durrrr... what do I do?" Man these posts piss me off. Get busy already!
Ditto. I want to see what the guys do with the shoes, not posts that ask us what the guys should do. We're all here because we share the same interest -- just do it, take pics, tell stories.
Exactly. I almost want to say, "what kind of shoe fetishist are you?!" when I see these threads.
Can we please do not comment on each other fetish? Maybe it is my wish to complete y'all 'tasks'...
As I did:

FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

Martinpumplover wrote: Mon Dec 11, 2017 10:16 am Can we please do not comment on each other fetish? Maybe it is my wish to complete y'all 'tasks'...
Fair enough, but consider this: What kinds of suggestions are you really expecting when you ask?

Set them on fire? Run them through a shredder? Laminate them and install them in the Louvre? Put them back in the closet where you found them and pretend you never did?

You're probably correct — we shouldn't really comment. Why bother? Especially when, in the realm of possibility, there aren't that many options: Enjoy them, or don't enjoy them.

Maybe the exasperation is because we're here at shoesession.com and not TellMeWhatToDo.com. But I'll go in peace now.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Trashman8 wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2017 8:58 am "Durrrr... what do I do?" Man these posts piss me off. Get busy already!
Lol, I could not agree more :D
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great pics set. More please!
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Perferct!!! next time make a vid...! even short vid is better that 15 pictures...

assuming on this pair I think she has got more sexy heels ?? - could you show us more ?

thanks!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

They are nice, you've got to get a picture or two of her wearing them.
Martinpumplover

Post by Martinpumplover »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2017 6:17 am They are nice, you've got to get a picture or two of her wearing them.
Ill try!
pumpscummer wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2017 2:55 am Perferct!!! next time make a vid...! even short vid is better that 15 pictures...

assuming on this pair I think she has got more sexy heels ?? - could you show us more ?

thanks!
She does, however Iam not able to play with them :(