My young and sexy size 6 200 plus shoe cum closet!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

mwest6503

My young and sexy size 6 200 plus shoe cum closet!

Post by mwest6503 »

So I finally did it I snagged well to sexy Michelle who used to sell plenty of shoes on eBay is now my young wife .And I have the luxury of playing with all of her footwear whenever I want and when I'm good and I get plenty of special "jobs" out of it ! Just kind of wondering what i should do....im so spoiled i get almost get bored. I like a wide variety of shoes, which she has, and plenty have not been chosen by me, at least yet... any preferences? Sorry they r all over the place and un organized but if ur sight is good im sure theres a pair everyone out there would like to add a lil cream too! And maybe u can, i think it might be fun to have a friend take one shoe while i keep the other, and punish them with endless loads. We csn set a date, i will handcuff her up and film myself fucking her sensless whiles shes forces to wear, lick, and smell the new shoe/foot/cum fragrance!. So give me somr ideas people.We were supposed to go home and fuck after the bar couple days ago and she passed out and I was super horny so I snuck like a ninja in God her black-and-white well worn Adidas superstars In lasted about 20 seconds from just the smell alone I almost came without touching Just from the smell of one in the warmth of her bare feet being in them all day in the other. I took a video too if anyone is interested. Ill try to get pics now of a variety of kinds jus tell me what to do and repeated thoughts or good ideas will win! Well I was going to send about 10 pictures with a turn of shoes in them but I keep saying my files are too large for my phone sorry to let you down guys notify me I guess if you want and I will sing them to you privately unless I can think of something else ...
sexishoe2000

Re: My young and sexy size 6 200 plus shoe cum closet!

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Please Pics and Video
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post! You are one lucky guy. How did you find her? Yes take lots of pics. There is a 500 mb file size for pic uploads. You will have to find a way to resize them when you upload them. Can't wait!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Your definitely a lucky man, good for you. I prefer flats, if she has any and is willing to show them off, that would be awesome.
SneakyJob

Post by SneakyJob »

Pics of the shoe bro?
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

Waiting for some materials ..,