Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org, Richie, Jess

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:38 pm

Atlas wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 pm
What’s her reaction when you cum on her heels with her wearing them?? Because with all of my ex’s who let me put everything from bananas, cheese cake, strawberries, chocolate sauce & the list goes on :) leading up to fun events like this I would send them cute little fun texts dropping hints of what I’m going to suck off their toes! They always asked more questions of how & id always have a playful sexy little story & end up putting lots into their heels & listen & watch them slip them on :) some just laughed & said sounds like fun, some said you want it inside my heels?? & id always say yes, their is something sexy about watching you putting on heels, but I want to watch & listen to your reactions when you slip them on & it squished in between your toes & knowing that I’ll be sucking it off after :)
Most laughed slipping them on & played with it inside their heels & then loved it when I sucked it off their toes!!
Just reassure them it won’t wreck their heels, leather or patent leather cleans up like brand new! & trust me I’ve had the privilege of girls allowing me to put in large pieces of cheesecake into her leather ankle boots & whole peeled bananas in their heels as well as knee high boots!! Just make it fun, & cheeky :)
She makes absolutely no sound, sometimes she is startled by it. But I just love it that I cum on her feet and shoes and she lets me, but at the moment she is just humouring me. I want to get through her whole range of shoes first before I go wholesale food, she might say no and if I push it then I may lose this. But as with all of it we will take our time.
I have mentioned what you said and she simply says 'Whatever, do what you like if that is what pleases you.' The whole shoe thing is just not her bag.
But I like that, the indifference is sexy when I'm down there and kissing her feet in heels, a dream come true.

Atlas

Post by Atlas » Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:26 am

There you go mate :) she said do what you like! :)

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:32 am

:D :D :D
I do think she has limits though because I would have her walk through mud inn heels, dump a bucket of worms on her feet in heels, stick slugs and snails on her shoes and watch them crawl all over her feet...
I will try the food thing though once I've worked through her shoes, using whipped cream or a sauce is what I'm thinking of on the next set of pictures.

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:38 am

Okay, the first pair of shoes I want to offer up for the next set...
WP_20160803_16_24_17_Pro (2).jpg
The idea with these is as always the toe cleavage, they also have history as she wore them covered in cum stains and her feet sweated in my cum. That alone qualifies these as a strong contender.
And they sound good on concrete.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 2:19 pm

Still wondering what pair to go against these...
I'm thinking food crush, maybe a bit of shoeplay.
Any other ideas?

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:17 am

So the next pair is a pair from Next, a low wedge peeptoe shoe. These are very well worn, very dirty inside and taken a lot of sweat. Not exactly to my taste but they have grown on me a little and I have cum in them.
100_0907 (2).JPG
WP_20170601_09_43_43_Pro.jpg
Is it the 9cm high T bar cum dumpster that were worn out to the clubs covered in cum?
Is it the sweaty well worn low wedge peep toes?
Option A has the toe cleavage whereas option B has not.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:02 am

Nice

Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater » Fri Mar 02, 2018 8:43 pm

Wedges

sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:59 am

Definitely the wedges. Would love to see cum dripping out of the peeptoe area!

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 » Sat Mar 03, 2018 4:47 pm

2-0 to the wedges, although I must admit I am surprised.
Saying that I do like the peep toe and the wedge, they are so worn inside that they do have that appeal. She has dangled them as well which also adds spice and rocked back on that small wedge. I much prefer the higher wedge from the previous set but these have that worn magic to them.

So to continue the showcase we have the leading shoe, the Next wedge peeptoes. The insole is tattered and torn from sweaty feet and badly stained.
The Next T bar shoes have been cum into so many times I have lost count, their special lure is that they have been worn with my cum in them, fresh that day and still sticky. The stains as you see in the pictures show up nicely and were there during her night out.
WP_20161028_18_06_30_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20161028_18_17_23_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20170118_09_04_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20170601_09_43_53_Pro (2).jpg
WP_20170601_09_44_06_Pro.jpg
So is it peeptoe or toe cleavage?
Wedge or high heel?
Classic or elegant?