Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, so the ASOS heels went on and all went as planned but... the shoes are beautiful, much better without the bow but they have no toe cleavage whatsoever.
As usual they got the bug treatment and before anyone mentions food, Mrs TC said no food. She wanted me just to get on with it as she's tired from overtime so we just cracked on.
It was important to get her to wear the ASOS and by going in by stealth I managed it, and despite the absence of any toe cleavage they were very classy and quite sexy.
I'll upload pictures when I have more time, my phone is for some reason not showing up on my laptop to download the videos and pictures I have on there. So bear with me.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
quickheels

Post by quickheels »

So Hot !!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

very sexy! please post more
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

No action with the heels lately but I wanted to share my thoughts with you on the experience of worshipping my wife's feet in stilettos.
When I'm feeling sexually hot there is nothing better than getting down on my knees and placing heels on her feet, watching her toes disappear inside those sexy shoes is a magnificent prelude for what is to come. My hands always tremble with excitement as I hold her foot at the heel, roaming my eyes over her toe cleavage and the shape of her foot I then passionately kiss the shoe. Her arch is so close and my mouth is guided to her toe cleavage as I watch that magnificent gap move with the sensation of my tongue on her toes.
Tasting her skin, watching the movement of her other foot as it tilts on the heel, the flex of her foot and the knowledge of her pleasuring herself.
The night I put yogurt in her shoes was divine as I sucked on her toes, licked every inch and then placed her foot back in the shoe soaked in my saliva and the dairy product.
The euphoria as I ejaculate onto her feet is like no other sexual experience before, her toe cleavage drenched in my cum whilst it slips between them and pools in her shoe, her arch covered in sperm as she freely allows it to run down onto the underside of her foot and fill her shoe.
My next big 'Wow' is still to take her to the woods in her heels and watch as she steps in mud, through manure and as I fuck her against a tree her heels sink down into the mud.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

thanks for sharing! cant wait for the film to be posted
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:27 am thanks for sharing! cant wait for the film to be posted
No film, I like to stick to the stills :)
Might be getting more shots tonight, fingers crossed.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

nice! I hope you get some shots an post them!