Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

droid1959

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by droid1959 »

Love the pics of enjoying her in heels and you cumming on them. My wife does it occasionally. One morning before she left to work (high school administrator) she met me in the living room wearing a dress, pantyhose and heeled peep toe slingbacks. She stroked me off between her feet until I shot a load all over them, and she got up and went to work with my cum. Another time she wore a summer dress, pantyhose and Aerosole wedge strap sandals. She laid on the couch and had me stand at the end so my cock was between her sandals. I held them together and fucked her feet to cumming, and again she left for work that way. I've mentioned many times how I want to fuck her feet in shoes just before we go out for dinner. Or that I jack off on her feet/shoes in the parking lot of a restaurant just before we go in for drinks and dinner. That'll happen this simmer for sure. I think its a power trip for her that she enjoys too.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

droid1959 wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:49 pm Love the pics of enjoying her in heels and you cumming on them. My wife does it occasionally. One morning before she left to work (high school administrator) she met me in the living room wearing a dress, pantyhose and heeled peep toe slingbacks. She stroked me off between her feet until I shot a load all over them, and she got up and went to work with my cum. Another time she wore a summer dress, pantyhose and Aerosole wedge strap sandals. She laid on the couch and had me stand at the end so my cock was between her sandals. I held them together and fucked her feet to cumming, and again she left for work that way. I've mentioned many times how I want to fuck her feet in shoes just before we go out for dinner. Or that I jack off on her feet/shoes in the parking lot of a restaurant just before we go in for drinks and dinner. That'll happen this simmer for sure. I think its a power trip for her that she enjoys too.
Fucking brilliant story, I love that she wears them full of cum. That for me is the sexiest thing ever that a woman wears her heels full of cum all day, that she wears them around people without them knowing what is inside her sexy heels.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I fucking love wedge heels and especially when you can see the sole of the
vlcsnap-2019-09-02-09h46m56s810.png
vlcsnap-2019-09-02-09h44m20s684.png
foot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

nice update! please post more
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

dangeroussail wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 8:06 am nice update! please post more

Yes, please more :D
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Not added for awhile but today I have Mrs Toe Cleavage's sparkly glitter heels.
They have been worn to a wedding and over grass and cummed on and all sorts of things. Here they are though showing off a bit of toe cleavage and foot arch, something they are not what I believe they could do, but with a sexy stiletto heel I love them.
vlcsnap-2019-10-30-09h44m06s442.png
vlcsnap-2019-11-03-21h38m51s566.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love a arch gap showing :) always fun dropping, slipping stuff into that area of a gf’s heels but nothing beats placing ya cock into position so when you blow ya load, it all runs straight down into her shoe! :) & nothing better watching her walk off to get some wipes or to make us a coffee & hearing ya gf or wife giggle & comment about how much cum is in her shoe pooling around her toes! :).....great pics
Veez007

Post by Veez007 »

Hot heels, would love to cum all over them. Her toe cleavage and arches are so sexy.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks guys, an arch is indeed good for dropping things into. I love to cum on her toe cleavage and watch it pool between her toes and into her arch.
Her feet are cute and soft and they look great in high heels, Veez007 I think your cum would look good on her feet and heels.