Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:39 pm What’s her reaction when you cum on her heels with her wearing them?? Because with all of my ex’s who let me put everything from bananas, cheese cake, strawberries, chocolate sauce & the list goes on :) leading up to fun events like this I would send them cute little fun texts dropping hints of what I’m going to suck off their toes! They always asked more questions of how & id always have a playful sexy little story & end up putting lots into their heels & listen & watch them slip them on :) some just laughed & said sounds like fun, some said you want it inside my heels?? & id always say yes, their is something sexy about watching you putting on heels, but I want to watch & listen to your reactions when you slip them on & it squished in between your toes & knowing that I’ll be sucking it off after :)
Most laughed slipping them on & played with it inside their heels & then loved it when I sucked it off their toes!!
Just reassure them it won’t wreck their heels, leather or patent leather cleans up like brand new! & trust me I’ve had the privilege of girls allowing me to put in large pieces of cheesecake into her leather ankle boots & whole peeled bananas in their heels as well as knee high boots!! Just make it fun, & cheeky :)
She makes absolutely no sound, sometimes she is startled by it. But I just love it that I cum on her feet and shoes and she lets me, but at the moment she is just humouring me. I want to get through her whole range of shoes first before I go wholesale food, she might say no and if I push it then I may lose this. But as with all of it we will take our time.
I have mentioned what you said and she simply says 'Whatever, do what you like if that is what pleases you.' The whole shoe thing is just not her bag.
But I like that, the indifference is sexy when I'm down there and kissing her feet in heels, a dream come true.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

There you go mate :) she said do what you like! :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

:D :D :D
I do think she has limits though because I would have her walk through mud inn heels, dump a bucket of worms on her feet in heels, stick slugs and snails on her shoes and watch them crawl all over her feet...
I will try the food thing though once I've worked through her shoes, using whipped cream or a sauce is what I'm thinking of on the next set of pictures.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Still wondering what pair to go against these...
I'm thinking food crush, maybe a bit of shoeplay.
Any other ideas?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Nice
Leatherappreciater

Post by Leatherappreciater »

Wedges
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Definitely the wedges. Would love to see cum dripping out of the peeptoe area!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.