Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Atlas »

As long as she gets mud inside her sling backs:)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Oh wow, what a thought! Definitely going to push for it.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Oh cant wait
cumthenlick

Post by cumthenlick »

Both pairs amazing cant wait to see what you do
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

It's going to be good.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 12:22 am
Atlas wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 10:15 pm As long as your wife gets muddy water inside her heels :)
Yeah, that is a must.
The grey ones would look great in mud but they are of a material that won't recover from it and I do want to see her in them out for dinner one night.
The pink (although they were sold as cream) will look great in the mud and as they are patent they will wipe off :)
If I could I'd get her to wear them all like a muddy walk fashion show :lol:
So you are really keen on her walking through mud in her heels?
yes please, now i have seen them all in full i love the sling heels. please show her a good time out in the mud and take some pictures.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail, I will release the slingbacks on her and see what she thinks. I don't think she'll like the colour much as they are to me a middle-aged woman wedding guest colour. But that toe cleavage and heel and availability of foot via the strap is so good.
I commend you on your good taste.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 12:30 am dangeroussail, I will release the slingbacks on her and see what she thinks. I don't think she'll like the colour much as they are to me a middle-aged woman wedding guest colour. But that toe cleavage and heel and availability of foot via the strap is so good.
I commend you on your good taste.
On the contrary I commend you Toe Cleavage
Cant go far wrong with new look heels when in the UK. They are cheap well made and fashionable. Just ensure the heel is bigger than 4 inches or the styles look a bit clumpy. if you get them on offer its often worth buying the same style in different colours.

For the male members on here they also go up to UK size 9. This means if you are that way inclined you can get the same heels as your partner.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

why, thank you!
New Look are nice shoes, the slingback heel is somewhere in the region of mid sized but they do have that generous toe cleavage to offer. The grey pair are higher and as I've shown, Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid wore/wears the same in black and she likes her heels high.

It is good to know about the size 9 heels, I don't really wear women's shoes but I do like to experiment and push my desires and such like. My wife has told me to get a pair for myself if I like heels but it is rather than her wearing them. This was at the beginning when I asked her to wear her shoes during sex. Getting two pairs the same but in our respective sizes could be another level of excitement, but I must say that I don't like seeing heels on a man in that it does not turn me on at all. For me it would be about the lesbian fantasy; there is a site called Straplessdildo.com that is very much my cup of tea when it comes to lesbian sex and simulation.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Sat May 05, 2018 6:45 am why, thank you!
New Look are nice shoes, the slingback heel is somewhere in the region of mid sized but they do have that generous toe cleavage to offer. The grey pair are higher and as I've shown, Good Morning Britain presenter Susanna Reid wore/wears the same in black and she likes her heels high.

It is good to know about the size 9 heels, I don't really wear women's shoes but I do like to experiment and push my desires and such like. My wife has told me to get a pair for myself if I like heels but it is rather than her wearing them. This was at the beginning when I asked her to wear her shoes during sex. Getting two pairs the same but in our respective sizes could be another level of excitement, but I must say that I don't like seeing heels on a man in that it does not turn me on at all. For me it would be about the lesbian fantasy; there is a site called Straplessdildo.com that is very much my cup of tea when it comes to lesbian sex and simulation.
I am the same, i like the thought of trying them on but seeing mens feet in heels doesnt turn me on.

http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwe ... omp=Browse

all these have a size 9 option but they are not on offer hence all over £25.

http://www.newlook.com/uk/womens/footwe ... lor-Swatch

these are cheaper have a 4.3 inch heel and is availiable in all sizes.