Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nwuklad17

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot luv the sandals luv to see more
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:02 am
Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:02 am Found this little runaway video, it shows cum on tissue but not on the shoes. This was my first proper shoe/foot worship attempt but I wussed out at the last second and threw my muck on the paper. Still a good shot of the toe cleavage.vlcsnap-2018-01-03-09h57m07s715.png
next time are you going to give a good load to the shoe/foot?
Next time she wears those she'll get it right on the toe cleavage and (if there's any left) in the foot arch.
Prior to this I said about cumming her belly (jokingly) and she said that it was fine, so I pushed it and said about cumming on her feet and she said'If that's what you like, then it's okay'. That was the next time and I thought that were I to do it would she say that she was only joking. So I cum on the paper and told her that i was going to cum on her feet and she said that I should have if that's what I wanted to do.
So she got it the next time in the red heels and then on her black sandals.
loswabs

Post by loswabs »

Man, this is a great thread. You're so lucky to be living the life and I'm grateful you're sharing it here. Thanks
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

loswabs wrote: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:21 am Man, this is a great thread. You're so lucky to be living the life and I'm grateful you're sharing it here. Thanks
I'm actually surprised it is happening, I have been married for years and it is only recently I have had the balls to do this.
However I must say that I have taken it slowly, first I suggested she wore heel s during sex, I then chewed on her favourite pair and said the dog did it :lol: She still wore them and then threatened to throw them out until I cut them up and created D'orsay shoes and pretty much savaged them for her to wear.
I then moved onto kissing her feet in the heels.
I then fucked her in various positions and enjoyed her feet as they arched in the heels so that i could slip my fingers beneath her feet.
Finally I have moved onto the worshipping her feet in heels, cumming beside them and then the last time cumming on them.
It is a long road but it does pay handsomely.
I feel that kissing a woman's feet in heels is the height of eroticism, I have had urges to do this since I can remember. To many it is ridiculous or silly, unnatural, but I love that as it adds an extra dimension of sexuality to it.
I watched the video last night and in it I can see me kissing her toes in those shoes, moving my kiss down a little. That made me cum and that is the extra part of this, that I film it and it is candid as far as she is concerned and that is far sexier than a pre worked out video. To relive each time I worship her feet in heels is such a turn on.
You must give it a go, it is far better than just standard sex/love making alone.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Just had an idea...
I've just collected a slimy little slug from the garden and bagged it ready for tonight, so at the right moment I'm going to unleash it on her foot before slipping it underneath. She'll never know as she doesn't watch, I make her comfortable beneath a duvet and do my thing.
Add to that the remains of garden insects squashed both on her high heel strappy sandals and along the heel.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Second attempt tonight, the bag rattled too much last night and aroused suspicion so I had to abort. In an attempt to divert her attention from her shoes I had to go with the classic old love making approach, add to that camera one going a little silly as the phone insisted on updating and I couldn't access the camera. Camera two fell over as I panicked with the bag and I slipped it out of the way, still lessons have been learned.
So tonight I have plucked another little slimy slug from the garden and wrapped him in tissue, folded it up and slipped it in the red shoes so it can't escape. Both cameras are working fine and in place so everything is good to go, hopefully things go better tonight.
As for the footage, I deleted it as it was awful. Too much movement or her feet were not in the right position so it was just the odd little blurred sighting of her shoes and then blackness as the phone fell over. Quite funny really, you could hear me saying, "It's just some bag under here." A few inaudible replies and me returning with "Nah, it's doing my head in now. Hang on..." and then sounds of the bed.
Lessons learned.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Bugs and other messy things are not my thing but I am glad you enjoyed it and that's the point. I am really just into cumshots on hot heels and shoes. Did you cum those heels in the last pic set again? I would love to see that.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 5:02 am Bugs and other messy things are not my thing but I am glad you enjoyed it and that's the point. I am really just into cumshots on hot heels and shoes. Did you cum those heels in the last pic set again? I would love to see that.
Yeah, got a great cumshot. I'll upload it when I get half an hour or so.
I thought there'd be someone from camp B, that's what's so great about the shoe thing, there are so many sides to it.
Anyone from camp A, the like it camp (no sniggering).
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot. Interesting idea very arousing and luv the heels. Cum is better though