Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would stick them on her feet and cum the hell out of them. Get pics if you can!
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

What's the material? Unless it's suede there's not much you can damage in one shot... satin may show streaks yes but shouldn't be really obvious if you wipe clear properly.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

IMG_20171223_083047074.jpg
IMG_20171223_083026548.jpg
IMG_20171223_083006989.jpg
I've decided, I'm going to just blow my load over her feet, she'll never wear them outside so what the fuck.
I've had a good look at them this morning and as you can see I've already left a little present on them to dry, just where she'll stick her foot.
The more I think about them on her the hotter I get.
This forum has certainly given me the strength and confidence to go this far with her, to ask her to do things regarding her high heels that I would not have dared had I not known others were just the same as me.
On here there are cheap shoes that look old or just not to my taste, there's a few tranny shoes on here which isn't my bag and also hooker shoes that I don't like.
However there are a lot of really classy, sexy everyday shoes on here, the kind you see in the street and that is what I want. To see people on here cumming on normal but very sexy heels on a woman's feet, normal but sexy heels getting dirty and normal but sexy heels in candid shots, that is what I wanted. I owe a lot of what I have achieved to this forum as it has shown me that I am not alone in what the world considers a fetish, even though it is actually normal and innocent. It is acceptable to lust over a bra, stockings, suspenders, a basque, knickers; then why not shoes?
I guess it shows that the media and the sheep that listens to them are prudes, insecure about their desires and as a result ashamed/shy to tell anyone.
My wife thought it was a little strange but as we have begun to experiment it has become the norm, naughty and daring. The excitement factor has been ramped up and both of us have had far bigger and better orgasms.
These shoes, they are a tool much like handcuffs or a vibrator. My heartbeat quickens when I see them and imagine them on her, the way she'll move her foot, lean back on the heel, rotate her foot, scrunch her toes, shoeplay... If that is weird then I don't want to be normal!
I'm going in, I'm going to hammer them fuckers and cum all over them!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

wow what a post. please let us know how you get on! I might even get a pair for the Mrs!
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

It's awesome that you're able to start playing with your wife. This forum also helped me get the courage to be more open with mine and now she lets me indulge more frequently. I haven't got the nerve to ask her to take pictures, she definitely won't do that. I'm really glad you're having a blast.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 5:21 am wow what a post. please let us know how you get on! I might even get a pair for the Mrs!
It was amazing, she looked great! I usually put pointy toe heels on her because I love toe cleavage but as she has nice toes these were another side of it. Her feet looked elegant and stunning. You should get her a pair, you won't regret it.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Newfootlover wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2017 8:48 pm It's awesome that you're able to start playing with your wife. This forum also helped me get the courage to be more open with mine and now she lets me indulge more frequently. I haven't got the nerve to ask her to take pictures, she definitely won't do that. I'm really glad you're having a blast.
That's great, I bet it has improved your sex life.
As for pictures, my wife would never go for that. What I do is position my phone just beneath the bed with the camera on and then wait for my wife to enter the room. She then lays on the bed with the covers over her and over her face because of the light so it doesn't hurt her eyes and then I play with her feet, kiss them, lick and everything I had always wanted to do but was too scared to ask any woman.
Try it, provided you are not silly and take too many risks you should be okay.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Please tell me you cum in her heels while she wore them??
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

'
Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.