Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi, thank you for your lovely comment.
Sometimes she moves her foot a little or flexes her toes but I simply stroke that area or caress it so that she thinks it is me initially.
I'm going to move into food and cream next, she knows I cum on her feet and shes and she is fine with that so that too will continue.
I also want to try sitting in front of her between her legs and looking down at her feet whilst she jerks me off, cumming on her feet in the shoes when I climax. Another thing is fucking her shoes from behind, the slingbacks, slipping my cock between her foot and the shoe so that when I cum I cum down her shoe and along the sole of her foot.
Many things to try, this is why so many people who don't do shoe fetishism are missing out. Those that scoff at the notion to their friends and in front of their wife/girlfriend and really missing a treat. I just wish I'd told my wife from the start because when I met her she had some fantastic shoes and boots; I remember her leaving me alone in her bedroom while she went to the shop. It was like an Aladdin's cave of high heels and my heart just pounded so fast that I just had to kiss them and masturbate.

So stay tuned for some treats coming soon.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Okay, the pink (supposed to be nude) slingbacks are coming out tonight. There will not be food involved tonight but there will be cum, plenty of cum.
I'm thinking of fucking her shoe from behind with my cock under her foot, it will be something I have not tried yet and so it sounds like a good idea.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:32 am, edited 2 times in total.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Oh thats so hot thanks for sharing
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Just give her a little heads up first & say, I’m going to squirt some into your heels & slip your gorgeous toes into them :)
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

I love nude colour!
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

I like how things are progressing!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Slingback colour nude are so erotic...... Thanks!!!!