Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Atlas

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Atlas »

Nice work mate! :) next time angle her arch to you so it opens up that way you can blow into her arch area & it’ll run down inside her shoe pooling at the balls of her feet! But I love that your wife said not to clean them....how sexy...
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

That was on my mind, to cum down her arch but it was my dream to splash her toes this time. Next time I'll do that and see how much I can unleash, I'm going to hold onto it for a while to get a decent load. I had to lash the heels tonight so I was not loaded for my visit to my mil's house.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I love unloading into closed toe heels :) the arch catches it all & it pools around her toes & has no where to go but squish between her toes :) I look forward to seeing what you do next time :) so your girl is getting use to you coming into her heels by sounds of it :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Yeah, it is a regular thing now. She is compliant with what I ask her to do, I am going to go for dangling next, I will not fasten the buckle and so she will dangle her heels.
I now have another phone to set up the camera so I just have to find somewhere to put it out of view but captures her heels in all their glory.
Soon I will try for the countryside walk in mud, I want to see her walk through thick mud in her red heels. Then I want to secretively place some food beneath her sole and film it as she squashes it, maybe put some in her shoe with her knowledge.
My aim is to do everything I have always dreamed and daydreamed about, the foot worship, shoe worship, cumming on shoes, in shoes, squashing food, bugs, walking through mud in heels, etc.
nwuklad17

Post by nwuklad17 »

Very hot great heels have fub
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Well she doesn’t mind you cumming on her feet while wearing heels mate, so I guess other fun things will come Along too! :) I think when you she wears them in thru mud of squishes fruit inside her heels, just spoil & reward her after :)
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

love the update. the new shoes are awesome!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Love the cum between her toes. That is my favorite too!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2017 7:57 pm Well she doesn’t mind you cumming on her feet while wearing heels mate, so I guess other fun things will come Along too! :) I think when you she wears them in thru mud of squishes fruit inside her heels, just spoil & reward her after :)
Oh she certainly gets spoilt :wink:
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

dangeroussail wrote: Wed Dec 27, 2017 4:17 pm love the update. the new shoes are awesome!
Thank you, I'm not a fan of hooker heels or cheap ridiculously high heeled shoes. I love normal high heels, the kind you see in the bars or down the street. These are so nice that it is a shame to just use them for sex but I'll take what I can get. :)