Secret filming of wife in heels.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Re: Secret filming of wife in heels.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:16 am Great update. Love the cum between her toes. That is my favorite too!
I have felt a little silly doing this, it's a new thing for us and a little taboo. So to throw my cum on her feet and over her toes is something that i feel that my wife is going to recoil from even though I know she won't. The first time I did it I kind of chickened out and just caught the foot (in her red heels) and then almost apologetically wiped them clean. This time I fought against it because I know it will give me a big high when I do it, and these shoes are stunning. I aimed my cock at her toes and as you can see some has pooled between her toes and the rest has run off her foot to the paper.

So I take it these are quite a popular shoe?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 pm
sandalfan1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:16 am Great update. Love the cum between her toes. That is my favorite too!
I have felt a little silly doing this, it's a new thing for us and a little taboo. So to throw my cum on her feet and over her toes is something that i feel that my wife is going to recoil from even though I know she won't. The first time I did it I kind of chickened out and just caught the foot (in her red heels) and then almost apologetically wiped them clean. This time I fought against it because I know it will give me a big high when I do it, and these shoes are stunning. I aimed my cock at her toes and as you can see some has pooled between her toes and the rest has run off her foot to the paper.

agreed, these are an awesome shoe! plase can we see more?
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I'll see what I can do, I might leave them unbuckled next time so when she crosses her legs they hang off.
Has anyone got any ideas as to what I could do to further the experience with the shoes?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:20 pm

Yes, very much so. I would love to see more of her feet in them with cum! Keep up the good work.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Well Sandalfan1, last night I tried but after a late New Years eve/day Mrs TC was too tired, I even said 'Can I have ten minutes with your legs and feet?' and it was a firm 'No'.
So I'm sat here with an overwhelming urge to cum on her feet and heels, however I'm going to wait. If I just get myself hot for an hour and then not cum I can create more load for when I do. I've already wiped my cock on them with foamy pre-cum so they are nice and dirty, then hopefully she can get a full load tonight.
What's even better is that I have two cameras on the job so one will be fixed and won't move and the other with be both fixed and moving during times when I want a shot of the cum on her feet and toes and the fixed will capture the moment as it drops.
If it's tonight I'm going to saturate her feet.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

those new look sandals look very elegant when being worn
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Can't wait for the next update!
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Last edited by Toe Cleavage1 on Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

Toe Cleavage1 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:02 am Found this little runaway video, it shows cum on tissue but not on the shoes. This was my first proper shoe/foot worship attempt but I wussed out at the last second and threw my muck on the paper. Still a good shot of the toe cleavage.vlcsnap-2018-01-03-09h57m07s715.png
next time are you going to give a good load to the shoe/foot?