Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Post by platformcumm »

Lkjhgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Sun May 12, 2019 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job and thanks for the pics! That must have been so hot to be able to sniff her feet as she was passed out on the bed. How did they smell, was it strong? Does she wear those heels barefoot or with nylons?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

sandalfan1 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2017 4:39 am Great job and thanks for the pics! That must have been so hot to be able to sniff her feet as she was passed out on the bed. How did they smell, was it strong? Does she wear those heels barefoot or with nylons?
1) To be honest they didn't smell like anything. Mainly because I didn't get too close and didn't sniff for more than half a second. I was damn nervous.
2) She wears the heels barefoot.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels [Update]

Post by nsagaa »

Last weekend, I visited my friend to have a couple beers and hang out. I was really hoping I'd get an opportunity to fuck his hot sister's shoes. And so I did.

Little backstory, his sister wasn't home when I reached my friend's house. Her room wasn't locked. I got an opportunity to get in her room but her closet was locked. I didn't find her pink flip flops (that I've fucked 3 times) either. At night, after my friend and I decided to end our little party and go to sleep, his sister came home. I got up to open the door. We greeted each other as I scanned her whole body shamelessly and helplessly. She was wearing a pair of red suede flats that I had never seen before. I'm not into flats as much as I'm into elegant heels but they looked so fucking sexy on her feet.

I went back to my room and waited. I could hear the TV in the living room. I waited and waited but the TV didn't shut off. So after a while, I went out and checked. She was sleeping on the couch with the TV on. She was a bit drunk so she just passed out on the couch. Her red flats were lying right by the side of the couch. I gathered the courage to pick them up. They are from Mango. So sexy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Guys, the scent in these flats is the best I've sniffed. I got them kinda fresh off her feet. Oh god I can still feel that scent in my nose. The taste was amazing as well.

I didn't have too much time as I was afraid she'd wake up. I couldn't keep my nose and tongue away from them for me to take many pics. I was so in the moment. This was the first time I came 2 times in a row with a shoe.

With her left flat up against my nose, I was pumping my wet cock hard into her toe prints. I came so hard inside and somehow kept on going. I think it was the scent and the toe prints that got me so wild. For another few minutes I kept humping the toe box with so much cum inside it already you could hear it. The second time I took out my cock. I got a bit on the suede, which I had to clean. I spread the rest evenly and there was still too much so I poured it out.
phpY44lPdAM.jpg
phpV5OeZXAM.jpg
phpkdWfxiAM.jpg
phpAYq9zPAM.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by nsagaa on Thu Sep 20, 2018 3:13 am, edited 2 times in total.
I love high heel Pumps
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

GOOD I LOVE FLATS SHOE
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update! Flats have the best smell! Keep up the good work.
Gotosa13

Post by Gotosa13 »

great post can you please post a candid pic of her body and feet????
Gamerd00d

Post by Gamerd00d »

Dude this is amazing, thank you so much for sharing. So hot!
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

great thread!