Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ash17

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Post by ash17 »

quality thread!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

This is great, and I absolutely love those red flats! I bet they felt amazing, it would be great to do them again after she has worn them more.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Seems like you guys like her red flats more than her black pumps. Well I got good news for you guys. Remember that I told you that I got to fuck her shoes 3 times during my visit? Well, here is what happened.

So after I enjoyed all her stuff that she had packed for travelling, I waited for her to come back home at night. My friend and I were having a beer and watching a game on TV. She came home at night the cummed red flats and sat with us for a couple beers. I was so fucking hard the whole time. Plus my cum stain was so visible on the suede on her right shoe. I tried but there was no fucking way I could have sneaked in a couple candids. Anyways, after a while she took them off and stayed barefooted for the rest of the night. She had this funky orange-ish nail polish on her toes which drove me crazy. After watching the game she said to us that she was tired and needs to get up early in the morning for her flight. She got up and walked straight to her room, leaving her flats in the living room. My chest was filled with this excitement as I knew I was gonna fuck them again.

I waited for my chance at night and took them with me to the bathroom. I came so hard and so much. Again, as I came in her right shoe, I kept inhaling the scent from the left which made me continue the fucking without stopping for a few more minutes untill I came again.
IMG_20180930_014902.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

You can see the cum stain from the previous night.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

There was so much cum. I spent a lot of time making sure I spread it around and cover every millimeter of the insoles with it. Even after spreading, there was too much and it all became watery and sticky. I took a risk and put them back just like that. After a few hours, I woke up and checked them out again and spread the remaining cum again.

The next morning when I woke up, they weren't there. As I went to the bathroom I peeked into her room. She was wearing them!! :twisted: Very soon, she left for the airport wearing them. I'm so hot for her and her feet.
IMG_20180930_021053.jpg
IMG_20180930_021134.jpg
IMG_20180930_021116.jpg
I love high heel Pumps
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Well done! Can you take some pic of her feet / she wearing your cummed shoes?
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow! Great update. It is so hot to leave a massive load in a hot pair of shoes and then see her wearing them not too long after. Great job!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Nice load. Too bad u didnt get a candid of her leaving in them
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG reading that she wore them right after you fucked them the first time, that you fucked them the next night, and she fucking wore them AGAIN the next morning. Making me so hard. And yes that orange nail polish, makes me so weak.

I hope you get to keep fucking her shoes for awhile - maybe while she is on her trip she will bring home a new pair!
Hollyinhose2013

Post by Hollyinhose2013 »

nsagaa wrote: Thu Sep 20, 2018 2:59 am Guys, the scent in these flats is the best I've sniffed. I got them kinda fresh off her feet. Oh god I can still feel that scent in my nose. The taste was amazing as well.

I didn't have too much time as I was afraid she'd wake up. I couldn't keep my nose and tongue away from them for me to take many pics. I was so in the moment. This was the first time I came 2 times in a row with a shoe.

With her left flat up against my nose, I was pumping my wet cock hard into her toe prints. I came so hard inside and somehow kept on going. I think it was the scent and the toe prints that got me so wild. For another few minutes I kept humping the toe box with so much cum inside it already you could hear it. The second time I took out my cock. I got a bit on the suede, which I had to clean. I spread the rest evenly and there was still too much so I poured it out.
phpY44lPdAM.jpgphpV5OeZXAM.jpgphpkdWfxiAM.jpgphpAYq9zPAM.jpg
You write so well. I feel like I am there! :)