Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Jaydude69

Re: Friend's hot sister's sexy heels

Post by Jaydude69 »

Wow great story and such sexy heels! Always feels so good when you either see her take them off or when there’s a chance of getting caught. Seems like you were in quick but did you see any dirty panties or hose laying around? Hopefully there’s more to cum..
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

such a nice story... hold on and keep cumming her pretty shoes
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Jaydude69 wrote: Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:07 pm Wow great story and such sexy heels! Always feels so good when you either see her take them off or when there’s a chance of getting caught. Seems like you were in quick but did you see any dirty panties or hose laying around? Hopefully there’s more to cum..
I did find a few panties and bras lying randomly in her closet. They were all clean, but still I sniffed them and wrapped some around my wet cock. I really wanted to find here heels at that time, so I couldn't enjoy them for too long.
Talking about the heels I found, these are the pics of cum in/on the brown heels. I did them in her bathroom. The suede got a lot of the cum. It was thrilling at that time but I think I should have just cum inside. Anyways, the insides still got a a fair amount of cum. I did them again in the morning :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great work! Love the cumshot. Please put a nice load in those sexy sandals and get lots of pics.
Jasmalenko

Post by Jasmalenko »

so hot
keep cumming mate
lovesuede

Post by lovesuede »

Very hot story and fantastic picutures
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Get bra pics when you go back also
relators

Post by relators »

great story and super sexy heels, i would do exact the same things! those shoes deserve every drop of cum you gave them!!! thanks for sharing, please post some pictures of you fucking those hot black sandals!
Se você quiser ver a dona dos sapatos que comparto, me procura no KiK como Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Llook up for me at KiK as Vizzanero :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Hey guys, I went back to my friend's place last weekend just so I could fuck his sister's heels. This time I knew it was gonna be difficult as my friend's night job has ended. He works in day time now. Inspite of this I was optimistic and horny enough to visit him on Saturday, and telling him that I had some business to attend on Saturday and Sunday.
His sister wasn't home when I got there. I got no opportunity to go to her room either. On Saturday night, she came home all drunk and sexy, wearing the same glittery black peeptoes. I got so fucking hot looking at her sexy feet in those heels. I had fucked them well twice just a few days ago. I prayed that she leaves them in the living room again, but no. This time she didn't take them off in the living room. She went straight to her room and went to sleep.
After a while, my friend went to sleep as well. So I went to my room. All I could think about was how to get her heels. I got up and tip toed my way to her room. The door was wide open. She came home pretty drunk so I figured she must have been sleeping like a baby by then. Her face was facing away from the door and one of her feet was hanging off the bed. I wanted to take my pants off and rub my dick on her foot so bad. My heart was racing. I saw the heels just by the bed. I must have went in and out of her room like 7 times before I finally picked up her heels and took a sniff of her foot on my way out. I way so fucking hard. I knew I had no time. I had to do my thing quick and put the heels back before she turned her face towards the door.
I fucked these peeptoes front and back and came so hard it was beautiful. I could only take a few pics as I needed to be quick. I spread the cum in both the heels and was able to put them back. It was so awesome.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Bonus pics from the last time. :D :)
I love high heel Pumps